Oxford StreetCurrently Open
- Address: Oxford Street, City of Westminster, London, UK, United Kingdom
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Streets
Oxford Street is the shopping Mecca in London. It has everything the shopaholic in you needs and it has more! The shops include every brand imaginable and the sales and exhibitions that are put up often make shopping on Oxford Street extremely popular. You can shop for pretty much anything under the Sun.
There are also some souvenir shops to take home a bit of London with you. Besides, there are awesome restaurants to choose from and in case you get tired there are some Lovely bars and Cafés for a nice refreshing cup of your favorite poison. Oxford Street is a must visit for every shopaholic! Oxford Street London tourist attraction added in 4 Day London Travel Itinerary
Oxford Street Travel Tips
- Vary from shop to shop.
- Most stores are wheelchair accessible.
- Bathroom facilities available.
- Do visit the Marble Arch which is nearby.
- There are many squares and parks near and off Oxford Street to relax during the busy day of shopping.
- Wi-fi is available.
Oxford Street Hours
- Monday to Friday: 9am - 10pm
- Thursday: 9am - 10pm
- Saturday: 9am - 9pm
- Sunday: 12pm - 6pm
How to Reach Oxford Street
- By Bus: Routes 3, 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 23, 25, 53, 73, 88, 94, 98, 113, 137, 139 & 159
- Underground: Marble Arch, Central Line
- Oxford street: Thai Square, Garfunkel’s, The Loop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in London before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in London and book an accommodation of your choice.
12.94% of people who visit London include Oxford Street in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
22.84% of people start their Oxford Street visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Oxford Street
62.41% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Oxford Street