Oxford Street, London
Oxford Street, London - Address
Address: Oxford Street, City of Westminster, London, UK
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 65.7K times in trip plans
Food And Drinks, Family And Kids, Streets
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Oxford Street, London
Oxford Street is the shopping Mecca in London. It has everything the shopaholic in you needs and it has more! The shops include every brand imaginable and the sales and exhibitions that are put up often make shopping on Oxford Street extremely popular. You can shop for pretty much anything under the Sun.
There are also some souvenir shops to take home a bit of London with you. Besides, there are awesome restaurants to choose from and in case you get tired there are some Lovely bars and Cafés for a nice refreshing cup of your favorite poison. Oxford Street is a must visit for every shopaholic! Oxford Street London tourist attraction added in 4 Day London Travel Itinerary
Oxford Street Information
- Vary from shop to shop.
- Most stores are wheelchair accessible.
- Bathroom facilities available.
- Do visit the Marble Arch which is nearby.
- There are many squares and parks near and off Oxford Street to relax during the busy day of shopping.
- Wi-fi is available.
Oxford Street Opening and Closing Hours
- Monday to Friday: 9am - 10pm
- Thursday: 9am - 10pm
- Saturday: 9am - 9pm
- Sunday: 12pm - 6pm
How To reach Oxford Street by Public Transport
- By Bus: Routes 3, 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 23, 25, 53, 73, 88, 94, 98, 113, 137, 139 & 159
- Underground: Marble Arch, Central Line
Restaurants Near Oxford Street
- Oxford street: Thai Square, Garfunkel’s, The Loop
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in London before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in London and book an accommodation of your choice.