Piccadilly Circus, London
About Piccadilly Circus, London
Piccadilly Circus, London - Address, Phone Number
Address: 19 Regent St, London SW1Y 4LR, United Kingdom
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 105.6K times in trip plans
Square, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Piccadilly Circus is the busiest area of the busy city of London. So much so that the phrase “it’s like a Piccadilly circus” has made this place synonymous with the hustle bustle that it is an eternal witness to.
This central square or rather a circle is a very popular meeting point for Londoners. If it pleases you, do visit this place in the day to see London at its busiest best. It is a nice break from all the shopping you will be up to.
But the ideal time to visit it is at night. Lit up in all its glory, the Piccadilly is a treat for the traveler in the night. It’s a real experience! The famous LED advertising boards light up the whole area and give a very urban look to a very rustic place. The buzzing of cars and the murmurs of the people are sure to stay with you long after you have left. Piccadilly Circus London tourist attraction added in 4 Day London Travel Itinerary.
If you like shopping more than anyone else , then you might consider visiting the Piccadilly Circus. The happening street houses the best shopping centres in the world and is truly a shopper’s paradise. If you want to enjoy good food, great shopping opportunities and best times, then give this place a chance. Even though the Piccadilly Circus tickets are free of charge, still you get the Piccadilly Circus tour tickets to get a guided tours. The Piccadilly Circus tours will give you details about the street.
Piccadilly Circus Information
- In the evening the area really come alive, with its sparkling illuminated signs and heady mix of clubbers.
- The Criterion Theatre which is on Piccadilly Circus, do check it out! The entire theatre is built underground and a lesser known interesting spot for the tourist.
- Do check out the Shaftesbury Memorial And the Statue of Eros (Not that you could miss it!) for photo ops.
How To reach Piccadilly Circus by Public Transport
- Underground: Piccadilly Circus Tube Station (Use the Piccadilly line or Bakerloo Line)
Restaurants Near Piccadilly Circus
- 5th View Bar and Food
- Jaime Oliver’s Diner
- Clockjack Oven
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in London before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in London and book an accommodation of your choice.
Piccadilly Circus, London Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- 26 Grains
- 1a Grosvenor Gardens
- Euston Station Cars
- Vauxhall Bridge
- Harrods (stop Ka)
- Roast Beef Productions
- Hoe Street
- King William Iv Bar And Hotel
- Grove End Road
- London Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in London
- What to See in 48 Hours in London
- What to See in 72 Hours in London
- How to Spend 5 Days in London
- How to Spend 6 Days in London
- How to Spend 7 Days in London