Primrose HillCurrently Open
- Address: Primrose Hill, London NW1, UK, United Kingdom
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Zoo, Walking Area, Leisure, Family And Kids, Hill, Boating, Nature, Games
Primrose Hill - Review
Primrose Hill is an oasis of greenery that features ample walking space. A short climb and you have magnificent views of the city. The hill is surrounded by a peaceful atmosphere and serves as one on London’s best spots. The beautiful stretch features the London Zoo; the Open Air Theatre, and is a popular area for boating.
Wild bird species and waterfowl Are common here too. The place is wonderful for photography as well. Outdoor games can be enjoyed here as well. If you’re looking for a charming getaway in the city with the green bliss of nature, the Primrose Hill is exactly where you should head to.
Primrose Hill Information
- There’s a cafe here.
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet available.
Primrose Hill Ticket Prices
- Prices vary for attractions within the park premises.
- Visit the official website for price details.
How To reach Primrose Hill by Public Transport
- Bus: 2, 13, 18, 27, 30, 74, 82, 113, 139, 159, 189, 274, C2.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in London before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in London and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Primrose Hill
3.57% of people who visit London include Primrose Hill in their plan
07 AM - 08 AM
52.17% of people start their Primrose Hill visit around 07 AM - 08 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Primrose Hill
71.43% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Primrose Hill