Primrose Hill, London
About Primrose Hill, London
Primrose Hill, London - Address
Address: Primrose Hill, London NW1, UK
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 18.7K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Zoo, Walking Area, Leisure, Family And Kids, Hill, Boating, Nature, Games
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Primrose Hill is an oasis of greenery that features ample walking space. A short climb and you have magnificent views of the city. The hill is surrounded by a peaceful atmosphere and serves as one on London’s best spots. The beautiful stretch features the London Zoo; the Open Air Theatre, and is a popular area for boating.
Wild bird species and waterfowl Are common here too. The place is wonderful for photography as well. Outdoor games can be enjoyed here as well. If you’re looking for a charming getaway in the city with the green bliss of nature, the Primrose Hill is exactly where you should head to.
Primrose Hill Information
- There’s a cafe here.
- Designated wheelchair accessible public toilet available.
Primrose Hill Ticket Prices
- Prices vary for attractions within the park premises.
- Visit the official website for price details.
How To reach Primrose Hill by Public Transport
- Bus: 2, 13, 18, 27, 30, 74, 82, 113, 139, 159, 189, 274, C2.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in London before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in London and book an accommodation of your choice.
Primrose Hill, London Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- The Three Greyhounds
- Docklands Light Railway
- Lion King Off Licence
- La Pizzica
- Carnaby Street Dental
- Stratford Train Station
- The Salvation Army
- London Fish & Chips
- London Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in London
- What to See in 48 Hours in London
- What to See in 72 Hours in London
- How to Spend 5 Days in London
- How to Spend 6 Days in London
- How to Spend 7 Days in London