The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park was built as a special addition to the paraphernalia for 2012 Olympic games in London. Inside this attraction, there is a vast lawn to hold picnics, an Olympic Stadium, Aquatics Centre and redeveloped Olympic Village. This park keeps on organizing key events and activities such as Olympic Park tours and the ArcelorMittal Orbit. Even though you might not be interested in attending any event, it will be a great idea to visit its open space to escape from the noise of the city outside. This Park is the perfect destination for families of all ages and interests.
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Travel Tips
- Visitors to the Park are very welcome to picnic in many of the area's wonderful green spaces.
Entrance Ticket Details For Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- Online tickets are available for the scheduled events on official website.
- Different events would have their own ticket prices.
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Hours
- Different events will have different visiting hours. Otherwise the park can be visited at any time during the day.
How to Reach Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- By Underground Tube: Stratford Underground station
- By Bus: Hackney Wick bus station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in London before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in London and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.8% of people who visit London include Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
26.67% of people start their Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
92% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park