Royal Festival HallCurrently Open [Closes at 11:00 pm]
- Address: Southbank Centre, Belvedere Rd, London SE1 8XX, United Kingdom
- Timings: 10:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-8448750073
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Stage Show, Festival
The Royal Festival Hall is a concert hall in London that has a seating capacity of 2500 people. This unusual looking building has a huge Ballroom inside it. There are also many smaller halls and restaurants that are housed by it.
Although the building used to have a slight acoustic problem it has been thoroughly renovated recently to suit the needs of big performances. Equipped with brand new technology and much better acoustics, the royal Festival hall has become a very pleasant venue for events like festivals and shows.
One of the favourite places to hangout in London, Royal Festival hall is of much interest to the visitors. There are no tickets for Royal Festival Hall, however, if you wish to watch some performance here, you will have to buy Royal Festival Hall Tickets for respective shows. We offer you a splendid chance to buy tickets for Royal Festival Hall and experience this place during your visit to London. Also, go through our tickets section to know the Royal Festival Hall Ticket prices in all categories.
- Booking open from 09:00 am - 08:00 pm each day.
- Ticket prices vary. Please check website for more details.
- Parking facility available.
- Access to wheel chair.
- Train: Waterloo and Charring cross stations
- Bus: Belvedere road, Waterloo bridge and Stamfors street
- Bangalore Skylon Boyds of London
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in London before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in London and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.01% of people who visit London include Royal Festival Hall in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
50% of people start their Royal Festival Hall visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Royal Festival Hall
91.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Royal Festival Hall