Selfridges And Co1740 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 400 Oxford Street, London W1A 1AB, United Kingdom Map
- Timings: 09:30 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1133698040
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Shopping Center
This famous London landmark is the second largest department store in London after Harrods. It is one of the world’s finest stores and a major shopping destination and tourist attraction of Oxford Street. It was voted the world’s best department store in 2010 and 2012. Opened in 1909, the store is over a hundred years old and has gradually expanded over time. It has 6 levels selling everything from high-end fashion to fine china. Selfridges has 27 window displays along Oxford Street, which have become a hallmark for the brand and attract hundreds of tourists to window shop. Selfridges today is a major retail chain, however its London store is world-renowned and the flagship of the brand. Shop, eat or just browse, Selfridges is a must visit!
Selfridges And Co Travel Tips
- The store is extremely busy during summer sales and on Boxing Day.
How to Reach Selfridges And Co
- Tube Station : Bond Street on the Central Line & Jubilee Line
- Silvios Quality Sandwich Bars
- Busaba Eathai
- Pizza Express
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in London before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in London and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Selfridges And Co Address: 400 Oxford Street, London W1A 1AB, United Kingdom
- Selfridges And Co Contact Number: +44-1133698040
- Selfridges And Co Timing: 09:30 am - 10:00 pm
- Time required to visit Selfridges And Co: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.87% of people who visit London include Selfridges And Co in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
23.53% of people start their Selfridges And Co visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Selfridges And Co
64.29% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Selfridges And Co
People normally club together Westfield London and Royal Academy Of Arts while planning their visit to Selfridges And Co.