Southbank CentreCurrently Open [Closes at 11:00 pm]
- Address: Belvedere Rd, London SE1 8XX, United Kingdom
- Timings: 10:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-2079604200
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Library, Cafe, Restaurant, Performance, Market, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods , Specialty Shop, Hall
Southbank Centre - Review
This is one of the largest arts center across the globe. The center lies on the south bank of the river Thames and is home to a range of cafes, restaurants, markets and shops. The Poetry Library, Hayward Gallery, Queen Elizabeth Hall, Purcell Room, and the Royal Festival Hall belong to the center as well. The center hosts cultural events, various performances and a lot more relevant to art. Over a thousand musicians and artists carry out spectacular performances here each year. The center pulls an audience of about 20 million for the same.
Southbank Centre Ticket Prices
- Entry to the Royal Festival Hall is free.
- Visit the official website for other price details.
How To reach Southbank Centre by Public Transport
- Underground and Rail Stations: Waterloo, Embankment, Charing Cross, Waterloo East.
- Buses stop on Waterloo Bridge, on York Road, on Belvedere Road and on Stamford Street.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in London before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in London and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Southbank Centre
3.22% of people who visit London include Southbank Centre in their plan
45.45% of people start their Southbank Centre visit around 12 PM
3 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 3 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Southbank Centre
72.73% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Southbank Centre
Southbank Centre Trips
1 View64 Days 63 Nights64 Day Trip to Europe, North America, Asia, Oceania from AdelaideBy: Guest UserCity: Adelaide, Kuala Lumpur, London, Niagara, New York City, Detroit, Los Angeles