St James's Park13289 Votes Currently Open
- Address: London SW1A 2BJ, United Kingdom
- Timings: 05:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +44-3000612350
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
St James Park can not only be remembered as the lovely place in 101 dalmatians, Children of men, 28 days later, but also as the synonym of tranquility. The best part is that you don’t really have to go away from the hustle bustle of the main city to enjoy some quiet time. It is pretty much in the center and it is safe to say that it comes in the vicinity of attractions such as Buckingham Palace, St James Palace, Westminster Palace and a couple of other must visit attractions of London. st james's park is one of the tourist attractions in London itinerary 5 days and also in London Itinerary 2 Weeks. You must visit this amazing tourist attraction in London.
Located centrally and drawing visitors to get a glimpse of the location of 101 Dalmatians and of course, its delightful characteristics. St James's Park Tickets are free of cost. You don’t really have to buy Tickets for St James's Park however nearby attractions may require you to do so. You can check out our tickets segment for St James's Park ticket prices. To buy tickets for St James's Park and adjoining attractions, check out our great offers.
St James's Park Travel Tips
- On Sundays and public holidays, between 8am and dusk, The Mall and Constitution Hill are closed to traffic. Planned road closures may also be in place, please check St James's Park news for further information.
Entrance Ticket Details For St James's Park
- Donation to Brompton Cemetery Conservation Project will be appreciated.
- Entrance is free.
How to Reach St James's Park
- By Tube: St. James's Park (District and Circle Line),Charing Cross Station (Northern, Bakerloo and British Rail lines),Westminster (Jubilee, District and Circle Lines),Green Park (Piccadilly, Victoria and Jubilee Lines), Victoria (Victoria, Circle and District, British Rail lines)
- By Bus: 3 Oxford Circus,11 Liverpool St,12 Oxford Circus,24 Pimlico, 29 Wood Green, 53 Trafalgar Square, 77a Aldwych, 88 Camden Town, 91 Crouch End, 148 Shepherd's Bush, 159 Marble Arch, 211 Waterloo, 453 Marylebone
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in London before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in London and book an accommodation of your choice.
24.01% of people who visit London include St James's Park in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
38.57% of people start their St James's Park visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see St James's Park
70.02% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St James's Park