St James's ParkCurrently Open
- Address: London SW1A 2BJ, United Kingdom
- Timings: 05:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +44-3000612350
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
St James Park can not only be remembered as the lovely place in 101 dalmatians, Children of men, 28 days later, but also as the synonym of tranquility. The best part is that you don’t really have to go away from the hustle bustle of the main city to enjoy some quiet time. It is pretty much in the center and it is safe to say that it comes in the vicinity of attractions such as Buckingham Palace, St James Palace, Westminster Palace and a couple of other must visit attractions of London. st james's park is one of the tourist attractions in London itinerary 5 days and also in London Itinerary 2 Weeks. You must visit this amazing tourist attraction in London.
Located centrally and drawing visitors to get a glimpse of the location of 101 Dalmatians and of course, its delightful characteristics. St James's Park Tickets are free of cost. You don’t really have to buy Tickets for St James's Park however nearby attractions may require you to do so. You can check out our tickets segment for St James's Park ticket prices. To buy tickets for St James's Park and adjoining attractions, check out our great offers.
- On Sundays and public holidays, between 8am and dusk, The Mall and Constitution Hill are closed to traffic. Planned road closures may also be in place, please check St James's Park news for further information.
- Donation to Brompton Cemetery Conservation Project will be appreciated.
- Entrance is free.
- By Tube: St. James's Park (District and Circle Line),Charing Cross Station (Northern, Bakerloo and British Rail lines),Westminster (Jubilee, District and Circle Lines),Green Park (Piccadilly, Victoria and Jubilee Lines), Victoria (Victoria, Circle and District, British Rail lines)
- By Bus: 3 Oxford Circus,11 Liverpool St,12 Oxford Circus,24 Pimlico, 29 Wood Green, 53 Trafalgar Square, 77a Aldwych, 88 Camden Town, 91 Crouch End, 148 Shepherd's Bush, 159 Marble Arch, 211 Waterloo, 453 Marylebone
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in London before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in London and book an accommodation of your choice.
27.5% of people who visit London include St James's Park in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
38.57% of people start their St James's Park visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see St James's Park
70.02% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St James's Park
Lovely for a stroll around but obviously full of tourists. Suggest getting the tube to Green Park, walk through the park to Buckingham Palace the take a stroll up the Mall it St James, turn right onto Whitehall, walk down past the Cenotaph to pay your respects then carry on down the road to Big Ben and Parliament....lovely walk
Great to walk with family or just have a little picnic. It can be quite busy as it is near a turistic area. The park is good for the kid and you can easily keep an eye on them. Love the squirrels running around and sometimes coming in for food. Good to just sit down and relax.
Absolutely beautiful park. It's wonderful having so many well-kept parks in the centre of London. Being a pleasant stroll of no more than a few minutes from the Houses of Parliament, Downing Street, Trafalgar Square and Buckingham Palace, you're almost guaranteed to have an opportunity to visit this beautiful park if you're hitting the regular tourist spots.
Most enjoyable, great wildlife lake, plenty of seating around the park. Young children's area with cafe facilities, toilets. Would recommend a visit Buckingham Palace situated lose by
One of my favourite parks in London. Right in the city centre, easy to get there, not to big. Different types of birds, which makes it great for children. very picturesque, a lot of nice spots along the water.