St Paul's Cathedral14573 Votes Currently Open
- Address: St Pauls Churchyard London EC4M 8AD, United Kingdom
- Timings: 08:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +44-2072468350
- Ticket Price: 18 GBP
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Landmark, Architecture , Cathedral
St. Paul’s Cathedral is a religious site in London. It is a very old construction, dating back to 604 AD. It is a beautiful building that is definitely a must-see location in London. In fact, it the place is inextricably linked with London. Many historic events have taken place here.
The place is alive with stories and possibilities. The funerals of the British Prime Ministers Winston Churchill and Margaret Thatcher were both held here. The queen’s 80th birthday celebrations were also held in this place. The beauty and heritage of this place have made it an iconic landmark in London. The image of the cathedral is symbolic of the old-worldly charm of London. St Paul's Cathedral is one of the main tourist attractions to visit and should definitely feature in you London itinerary 3 days and London itinerary 10 Days.
St Paul's Cathedral Travel Tips
- Kindly check schedules of the events from the website.
- Filming and Photography is not permitted inside the cathedral.
- Parking facility is available, a certain distance away from the cathedral.
- Wheel-chair access is available.
Entrance Ticket Details For St Paul's Cathedral
- Adults (18yrs+): £18.00
- Concessions (Students & Seniors 60yrs+): £16.00
- Children (6-17yrs): £8.00
- Family Ticket (2 Adults + 2 Children): £44.00
For group prices visit the official website.
St Paul's Cathedral Hours
- 8.30am Doors open for sightseeing.
- 9.30am Galleries open for access.
- 4pm Last tickets issued.
- 4.15pm Last entry to galleries.
- 4.30pm Cathedral closes for sightseeing.
- Most visitors spend in the region of 1.5 - 2 hours inside St Paul’s.
- On Sunday the Cathedral is open for worship only.
How to Reach St Paul's Cathedral
- Bus Routes: 4, 11, 15, 23, 25, 26, 100, 242
- The nearest underground station is St Paul's on the Central Line.
- Train Stations: London Bridge, Canon Street, Blackfriars
- Bread Street Kitchen
- Yager Bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in London before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in London and book an accommodation of your choice.
25.33% of people who visit London include St Paul's Cathedral in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
48.97% of people start their St Paul's Cathedral visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see St Paul's Cathedral
84.83% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St Paul's Cathedral