Tate ModernCurrently Closed
- Address: Bankside, London SE1 9TG, United Kingdom
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-2078878888
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Museum, Art Gallery, Museum, Family And Kids
Tate Modern - Review
The Tate Modern is a gallery that exhibits a huge array of modern art. It is a part of a group of four British Museum managed by an institution called Tate that are dedicated to art. It exhibits some of the most magnificent contemporary art in the world. The exhibits are displayed together on the basis of certain themes that are revised often.
Paintings and sculptures by some of the most celebrated artists like Claude Monet, Henri Matisse, Pablo Picasso, Andy Warhol, Marcel Duchamp and Mark Rothko are displayed here. There are 7 floors and the exhibits consist of several paintings from 1900 onwards. Tate Modern is one of the tourist attractions in London travel itinerary 3 days and London Itinerary 10 Days. You must visit this amazing tourist attraction in London.
Celebrate the work of art at the Tate Modern as there is no such thing as Tate Modern ticket price. Except for the time of special exhibitions, Tate Modern is free to explore. But getting tickets for the Tate Modern would get you closer to the significance of the contemporary art on display. Buy tickets for the Tate Modern from the tours section during the time of the deals as Tate Modern tickets are subject to availability and the cost is likely to vary too.
Tate Modern Information
- Special Exhibitions are usually paid, otherwise entry to the museum is free.
- They regularly update the list of paintings on their website. You can check if your favorite artwork is on display when you want to visit.
- Guided tours are available for groups.
Tate Modern Hours
- From Sunday to Thursday last admission 05:15 pm.
- On Fridays and Saturdays ast admission 09:15 pm.
How To reach Tate Modern by Public Transport
- Southwark is the closest tube station.
- Buses and Trains are available till Blackfriars.
- You can also take a water-bus to Bankside. Water-buses provide something called “Tate to Tate” which links the two Tate galleries in London.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in London before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in London and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Tate Modern
13.69% of people who visit London include Tate Modern in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
61.31% of people start their Tate Modern visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Tate Modern
86.31% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tate Modern