London Eye is easily one of the most visited attractions in the city of London.
The construction of the London Eye began in the year 1998. Today, the London Eye is a person’s best opportunity to get a breath-taking panoramic view of the city.
The sight of the wheel by itself is something you should definitely not miss out on. But, the 30-minute ride of the entire wheel is another experience altogether. There are also fast track rounds, night rounds and a lot of other plans that they offer so as to make you enjoy the view as well as the ride as per your liking and convenience. Go for a night view, as it is more spectacular and it is comparatively less crowded. The London Eye is one of the tourist attractions in London Itinerary 3 Days and also in London Itinerary 10 Days. You must visit this amazing tourist attraction in London.
Considered a pride of London, The London Eye has everything you need to list it as the top most attraction for your London visit. There are various ways to get The London Eye Tickets for the tour. The best way would be to Book Tickets for The London Eye by directly visiting the website, as there you get to know The London Eye Ticket Cost about all the rides and attraction along with The London Eye Ticket Prices, discounts, and offers. Tickets for The London Eye can also be availed from the counter. It is better to buy tickets beforehand as it will not only save you a lot of time but help you to enjoy a nice and pleasant trip.
The London Eye Travel Tips
- To avoid a long queue for tickets ensure that you buy tickets beforehand and skip the long lines.
- At the London Eye, there are offers called “experiences” which include Champagne, wine-tasting, chocolate tasting etc. as well as themes like Halloween etc. Be sure to ask about these when travelling with a loved one.
- Prices vary for adults and children as well as groups. You can get discounts if you book online and in advance.
- Parking is available at a five-minute walking distance from the place.
- Access to a wheelchair is available. Guide-dogs are allowed and there are special facilities for the hearing impaired as well.
Entrance Ticket Details For The London Eye
- Adult (16+): £23.50; Online: £19.97
- Child (4-15): £17.50; Online: £14.87
- Child (Under 4): FREE; Online: FREE
- Family (2 Adults, 2 Children): £82.00; Online: £69.70 15%
- Senior: £21.00; Online: £17.85
There are various other prices and offers, please check the official website to check the one thats most convenient to you.
The London Eye Hours
- Please check the official website as the timings are updated there.
How to Reach The London Eye
- Bus No. 77, 211 and 381
- Waterloo and Charring Cross for trains.
- Eye Gillray’s Steakhouse and Grill
- Las Iguanas
- Eat Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in London before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in London and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit London include The London Eye in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
50.55% of people start their The London Eye visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see The London Eye
63.51% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The London Eye
Looking at travelling by train from Norwich to London on June 21st for Wedding Anniversary , We visited the Eye for our 30th this will be our 45th , can we repeat our River cruise / Eye visit.Answer Report Abuse
Hi Alan. Can you please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your personal details and requirements such as which particular river cruise would you like to book. Once you send us the email, we will be able to assist you further.Report Abuse
Is there a combo ticket/discount available anywhere for fast track tickets on the london eye and the london dungeonAnswer Report Abuse