The Royal Botanic Kew Garden2070 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, Richmond, London, Surrey TW9 3AB, United Kingdom
- Timings: 09:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-2083325655
- Ticket Price: 14 GBP
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Botanical Garden
The Royal Botanic Gardens in Kew located in the west of City of London is one of the most important botanical gardens in the world. The garden is a collection of about 50,000 different plants species as many as spectacular buildings like Pagoda, which is ten storey and the Palm House.
The garden also has treetop walkway, various listed buildings and galleries. This Kew Garden is a must visit if you planning for a great vacation in London with your family. The garden has eight glasshouses which has around 27 degree of temperature all round the year. Also, visit nearby attractions in the city which are covered in London itinerary 5 days.
The Royal Botanic Kew Garden Travel Tips
- Last entry to Kew Palace is 30 minutes before closing time.
- Group rates available.
- Onsite parking facility available.
- High chairs available for children.
How to Reach The Royal Botanic Kew Garden
- Kew bridge railway station
- The Glasshouse The Botanist The old Fire Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in London before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in London and book an accommodation of your choice.
3.27% of people who visit London include The Royal Botanic Kew Garden in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
60.53% of people start their The Royal Botanic Kew Garden visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see The Royal Botanic Kew Garden
91.72% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Royal Botanic Kew Garden