The Uk Supreme Court, London
About The Uk Supreme Court, London
The Uk Supreme Court, London - Address, Phone Number
Address: Parliament Square, Little George St, London SW1P 3BD, United Kingdom
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
Added 1.5K times in trip plans
Landmark, Heritage Building, Court
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The UK Supreme Court is basically the decision maker in matters of the English Law, Welsh Law, Scottish Law, Northern Ireland Law. You can see Supreme court proceedings live and even visit the court. Although sometimes, due to unforeseen circumstances the Court is shut. In such situations, it is always better to plan your visit after confirming the current scenario. Apart from this, every aspiring lawmaker in the World should definitely visit to witness to proceedings of one of the biggest governing bodies of the World.
The Uk Supreme Court Information
- The court is allowed for casual visit only in groups.
- The court is completely wheelchair accessible.
- Special facilities are provided to the visually impaired visitors.
- Photography is allowed inside the UKSC but not in any of the courtroom where sessions are going.
- For group visit, appointment 10 weeks in advance is required.
The Uk Supreme Court Ticket Prices
- Adults: GBP£5/ person (standard rate)
- Concession (60+, UK students over 16, LTDA members): GBP£3.5/ person
- Children (of 16 and under) and carers of wheelchair users: Free
The Uk Supreme Court Opening and Closing Hours
- It is closed on weekends except on special occasions.
- Audio guide: For 15 minutes
- Guided tour (for 25 people) can be arranged only on Friday with prior appointment.
- Guided tour timings: 11:00 am, 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm
How To reach The Uk Supreme Court by Public Transport
- By Underground: District and Circle lines to Westminster (Exit 6 for Whitehall west); Jubilee line to Westminster (Exit 6 for Whitehall west).
- By Bus: 11, 24, 29, 88 and other all go through Parliament Square.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in London before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in London and book an accommodation of your choice.
The Uk Supreme Court, London Reviews - Write a Review
Visit is totally free but provides great deal of information. When court is not sitting, you can evan sit down on the seats of supreme court judges. This place is glorious but also happy and humble as the Queen.
DEAR SUPREME COURT THIS IS MICHAEL, IT IS NOT THE 13TH OF NOVEMBER 2017. WHY NO MOVEMENT?
Very interesting place to visit as part of English history. Well worth a visit. The Supreme Court is open to the public from 9.30am-4.30pm Monday to Friday and any member of the public can enter the building during these hours without booking in advance. A self-guided tour booklet is available for a small charge (£1)
You are the best justice of the world. 👑
I am terrify to know that a illegal after school academic system is growing in uk. This Illegal buisness are completely destroyed our indian education system since 60 year. Now a days noboddy can learn without tutions in india. This buisness is grown in every Street of india.I can see the UK future like india. Pls avoid from this. Pls anyone put this matter.
- Nearby Attractions
- The Shard -r.piano
- Highclere Castle
- Belvedere Road
- Heathrow/windsor Marriott Hotel
- Bagelman - Brighton Train Station
- Kew Gardens Hotel (stop M)
- The English Tea Room
- White Cliffs Of Dover
- Thornhill Rd
- London Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in London
- What to See in 48 Hours in London
- What to See in 72 Hours in London
- How to Spend 5 Days in London
- How to Spend 6 Days in London
- How to Spend 7 Days in London