Theatre Royal Drury Lane3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Catherine St, Covent Garden, London WC2B 5JF, United Kingdom Map
- Phone: +44-8444124660
- Tags: Entertainment, Theatre, Family And Kids
Theatre Royal Drury Lane is located in London’s Covent Garden district. With a history dating back to the 1660s, it is considered to be one of the oldest theaters in London in use. The theater is commonly known as Drury Lane. some of the major productions here include Carousel, Miss Saigon, South Pacific, and Lord of the Rings. Keep in mind that Theatre Royal Drury Lane is currently closed to the public as it is being restored and will reopen in 2020’s autumn.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in London before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in London and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Theatre Royal Drury Lane Address: Catherine St, Covent Garden, London WC2B 5JF, United Kingdom
- Theatre Royal Drury Lane Contact Number: +44-8444124660
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!