Tower BridgeCurrently Closed
- Address: Tower Bridge Rd, London SE1 2UP, United Kingdom
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 9 GBP
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bridge, Family And Kids, Architecture
The Tower Bridge which is located close to the Tower of London from which it gets its name is one of the many beautiful bridges that adorn the Thames in London.
But this bridge is unique! For one, it is a bascule bridge or a draw-bridge which means it can be periodically folded up to let water-boats pass.
You can often see the two “leaves” of this bridge fold up to let a boat pass. This makes it a real spectacle! But it is also a suspension bridge so its architecture is a real sight to be beheld. The tower bridge is another iconic and extremely famous structure in London! Tower Bridge is one of the tourist attractions in London itinerary 5 days and London Itinerary 10 Days. You must visit this amazing tourist attraction in London.
- You can visit the tower bridge exhibition to see how this modern marvel works.
- Timings for the lifting of the bridge are also updated online.
- Children (5-15): Normally £3.90
- Students (with identification): Normally £6.30
- Seniors (aged 60+): Normally £6.30
- Disabled: Free
- Under 5: Free
- Tube Stations: Tower Hill Station and London Bridge Stations
- The following bus routes will take you to Tower Bridge: 15, 42, 78, 100, RV1
- Le Pont de la Tour
- Perkin Reveller
- The Brasserie at the Tower Hotel
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in London before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in London and book an accommodation of your choice.
64.29% of people who visit London include Tower Bridge in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
57.22% of people start their Tower Bridge visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Tower Bridge
57.09% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tower Bridge