Tower Bridge Tours
Bridge, Family And Kids, Architecture
Added 304.8K times in trip plans
About Tower Bridge, London
The Tower Bridge which is located close to the Tower of London from which it gets its name is one of the many beautiful bridges that adorn the Thames in London.
But this bridge is unique! For one, it is a bascule bridge or a draw-bridge which means it can be periodically folded up to let water-boats pass.
You can often see the two “leaves” of this bridge fold up to let a boat pass. This makes it a real spectacle! But it is also a suspension bridge so its architecture is a real sight to be beheld. The tower bridge is another iconic and extremely famous structure in London! Tower Bridge is one of the tourist attractions in 5 days London itinerary and London Itinerary 10 Days. You must visit this amazing tourist attraction in London.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in London before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in London and book an accommodation of your choice.
Tower Bridge Information
- You can visit the tower bridge exhibition to see how this modern marvel works.
- Timings for the lifting of the bridge are also updated online.
Tower Bridge Tickets Prices
- Children (5-15): Normally £3.90
- Students (with identification): Normally £6.30
- Seniors (aged 60+): Normally £6.30
- Disabled: Free
- Under 5: Free
How To Get To Tower Bridge by Public Transport
- Tube Stations: Tower Hill Station and London Bridge Stations
- The following bus routes will take you to Tower Bridge: 15, 42, 78, 100, RV1
Restaurants Near Tower Bridge
- Le Pont de la Tour
- Perkin Reveller
- The Brasserie at the Tower Hotel
Book Tower Bridge Tickets And Tours
Explore the gems of London with the best London tours! Check out the list of top Tower Bridge tickets and tours today!
Private Tour: London Walking Tour Of The Tower Of London And...30 ReviewsDuration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Explore London's wealth of history in style on a private walking tour of the Tower of London and Tower Bridge, with an expert to guide you. Accompanied by your own private guide who specializes in art history, you'll enjoy personalized attention on yFrom USD 156.91 Per Person View Deal
Upto 7% OffLondon Thames River Jazz Lunch Cruise33 ReviewsDuration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Relax, indulge and soak up the laidback atmosphere on a Thames River lunch cruise with live jazz entertainment. You'll receive a welcome cocktail, enjoy a three-course meal, and kick back to live jazz performed by a band of acclaimed musicians.FromUSD 68.77 USD 64.02 Per Person View Deal
Private Tour: Chauffeur-Driven Tour Of London10 ReviewsDuration: 4 hours
Enjoy a private 4-hour tour of London with a private guide and a driver. This tour offers a flexible itinerary, you can choose what you visit. See famous Big Ben, St Paul Cathedral, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace. Discover LondonâÂÂFrom USD 394.56 Per Person View Deal
Upto 8% OffPrivate Walking Tour: Pokemon Adventure Around Tower Of Lond...Duration: 90 minutes
This Pokemon London adventuresÂ aim to increase your Pokemon knowledge via pokestops, hunting specific Pokemon for your pokedex, improving your catching capabilities and increasing your own team gym prestige.FromUSD 147.88 USD 137.24 Per Person View Deal
Share your experience - Rate Tower Bridge, London
- Other Attractions
- Liseberg Amusement Park
- Botaniska Tradgarden
- Archipelago Of Southern Gothenburg
- Gothenburg Museum Of Art
- Natural History Museum
- Goteborgs Stadsmuseum
- Other Attractions Hotels
- Luxury Hotels Near Liseberg Amusement Park
- Cheap Hotels Near Slottsskogen
- 5 Star Hotels Near Botaniska Tradgarden
- Budget Hotels Near Archipelago Of Southern Gothenburg
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Gothenburg Museum Of Art
- Hotels Near Universeum
- 5 Star Hotels Near Natural History Museum
- Luxury Hotels Near Kungsportsavenyn
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Tradgardsforeningen
- Cheap Hotels Near Goteborgs Stadsmuseum
- City Tripplans
- London Itinerary 9 Days
- London Itinerary 3 Days
- London Itinerary 5 Days
- London Itinerary 7 Days
- London Itinerary 1 Day
- London Itinerary 4 Days
- London Itinerary 2 Days
- London Itinerary 6 Days
- London Itinerary 10 Days
- UK Itinerary 2 Weeks