Tower Of London
Tours for Tower Of London
About Tower Of London, London
The Tower of London is a history lover’s paradise. The premises are steeped in history and tell tales of strategic battles and brave conquerors. It is a distinctive historic landmark that enhances the beauty of central London manifold. However, even if you aren’t a big fan of history you will still enjoy this place for its old-timey charm and grandeur.
This place is a group of many buildings built by diverse rulers and used for many different purposes through the ages. The strongest structure is the White Tower which gives the whole premises its name. It is definitely worth a visit for the famous Crown Jewels are on display here. Tower Of London is one of the tourist attractions in 5 days London travel itinerary and London Itinerary 10 Days. You must visit this amazing tourist attraction in London.
Drenched in stupendous history the Tower of London is a premier London attraction. Tower of London Tickets are one of the hottest selling tickets throughout London’s attractions. You can buy tickets for Tower of London at some great prices on our website. To get the best of Tower of London ticket prices, head to our tickets section now! Tickets for Tower of London can be availed on site too. However, if you wish to ditch the long que, we suggest Book tickets for Tower of London online.
Tower Of London Information
- Prices vary greatly for adults and children, students and older people. There is a voluntary donation included in the ticket price that one can opt out off.
- You can buy audio guides.
- Parking facility available.
Tower Of London Tickets Prices
- Child (5-15 years)-£11.00
- Under 5s are free of charge. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Full-time student (16 years and over), disabled visitor, over 60 with ID: £18.70
- Family(Up to 2 adults and 3 children (aged 5-15 years)): £60.70
Please check for detailed prices as they differ.
Tower Of London Opening and Closing Hours
- Last admission 01 March - 31 October (summer): 5.00 pm
- Last admission 01 November - 28 February (winter): 4.00 pm
- The last Yeoman Warder tour starts at 14.30 (winter), 15.30 (summer).
- Please check for revised timings as they are updated regularly on the official website.
How To Get To Tower Of London by Public Transport
- By London-UndergroundNearest station: Tower Hill-Use District or Circle lines to Tower Hill station.
- By Train- Nearest stations: Fenchurch Street or London Bridge; Fenchurch Street is approx a 5 minute walk to the Tower, London Bridge 15 minutes.
- By Bicycle: Cycle Racks are located on the Wharf opposite the Perkin Reveller restaurant; There are three cycle stands at the Tower which are located next to the main shop.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in London before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in London and book an accommodation of your choice.
Address: London EC3N 4AB, United Kingdom
Ticket Price: 25 GBP
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
Added 356.8K times in trip plans
Landmark, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Tower, Architecture
Try TripHobo Trip Planner
Book Tower Of London Tickets And Tours
See the best of London in an afternoon, with a visit to the Tower of London and a city tour including St Paul's Cathedral. The tour also includes a ticket for a sightseeing cruise from the Tower of London to Westminster Pier, to be used after your tour or another time.
Combine a visit to the Tower of London and a Thames River sightseeing cruise with this convenient one-day pass. You'll experience two of London's most popular highlights, with the freedom to plan your day of sightseeing how you please.
Explore London's wealth of history in style on a private walking tour of the Tower of London and Tower Bridge, with an expert to guide you. Accompanied by your own private guide who specializes in art history, you'll enjoy personalized attention on your special private tour of the Tower of London and Tower Bridge.
Get an insider look at the Tower of London and St Paul’s Cathedral on this incredible Viator VIP tour. With exclusive preopening access to the Tower of London, your tour is led by one of the Beefeater guards and includes the tower's historic opening ceremony as well as a look at the Crown Jewels. Explore the normally inaccessible Triforium at St Paul’s Cathedral, alongside other highlights such as the Whispering Gallery and the Crypt.
What a fantastic place! It is expensive, but it is run by a charity and the upkeep must be enormous. I was taking my 7 year old for the first time. She had a wonderful time. There is lots to look at, interactive displays for children. The history of the place is felt everywhere. The yeoman warders are amusing and provide amusing, factual tours (no extra cost). The only queue was for the Crown jewels, but these are well worth the wait. We had a wonderful day out and will definitely be returning.
This was such a great time! I didn't even really want to go that badly but I enjoyed every minute once I was there. The Yeoman Warder who led our tour did a fantastic job. The reenactments of attacks on the tower were hilarious and informative. Fun for all ages, and SO much to see and do!
If you can visit only one tourist attraction in Britain, this has to be it. The entry fee is pretty hefty, but there is masses to see. I think you need at least three hours. The cafe is good and not too expensive, so if you tire easily, plan to take a break half way through. The exhibition s are really well done, and I can recommend the beefeater guided tour.
We enjoyed touring the Tower of London. We did not stay with a guide but did overhear guides speaking and they seemed very knowledgeable. It was so cool to see everything inside and we definitely recommend! It does take some time to get through, especially if it's crowded, so plan ahead for spending a few hours here.
Great day out, the beefeater tour was really fun and had some great information. Some of the exhibits are a bit dry if you're not really into armour and guns. The place itself is such an amazing piece of history in such good condition. If you come by train get a 241 voucher.
- Nearby Attractions
- Palace Of Westminster
- Camden Lock Market
- St James's Park
- The View From The Shard
- London Underground
- Hyde Park
- St Paul's Cathedral
- Covent Garden
- Windsor Castle
- Hotels Near Tower Of London
- Hotels Near Tower Of London
- 5 Star Hotels Near Tower Of London
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Tower Of London
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Tower Of London
- Budget Hotels Near Tower Of London
- Cheap Hotels Near Tower Of London
- Luxury Hotels Near Tower Of London
- London Day-wise Trips
- 1 Day in London
- 2 Days in London
- 3 Days in London
- 4 Days in London
- 5 Days in London
- 6 Days in London
- 7 Days in London