Tower Of London37441 Votes Currently Open
- Address: London EC3N 4AB, United Kingdom
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +44-8444827777
- Ticket Price: 25 GBP
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Historical Site, Tower, Architecture
The Tower of London is a history lover’s paradise. The premises are steeped in history and tell tales of strategic battles and brave conquerors. It is a distinctive historic landmark that enhances the beauty of central London manifold. However, even if you aren’t a big fan of history you will still enjoy this place for its old-timey charm and grandeur.
This place is a group of many buildings built by diverse rulers and used for many different purposes through the ages. The strongest structure is the White Tower which gives the whole premises its name. It is definitely worth a visit for the famous Crown Jewels are on display here. Tower Of London is one of the tourist attractions in 5 days London travel itinerary and London Itinerary 10 Days. You must visit this amazing tourist attraction in London.
Drenched in stupendous history the Tower of London is a premier London attraction. Tower of London Tickets are one of the hottest selling tickets throughout London’s attractions. You can buy tickets for Tower of London at some great prices on our website. To get the best of Tower of London ticket prices, head to our tickets section now! Tickets for Tower of London can be availed on site too. However, if you wish to ditch the long que, we suggest Book tickets for Tower of London online.
Tower Of London Travel Tips
- Prices vary greatly for adults and children, students and older people. There is a voluntary donation included in the ticket price that one can opt out off.
- You can buy audio guides.
- Parking facility available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Tower Of London
- Child (5-15 years)-£11.00
- Under 5s are free of charge. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Full-time student (16 years and over), disabled visitor, over 60 with ID: £18.70
- Family(Up to 2 adults and 3 children (aged 5-15 years)): £60.70
Please check for detailed prices as they differ.
Tower Of London Hours
- Last admission 01 March - 31 October (summer): 5.00 pm
- Last admission 01 November - 28 February (winter): 4.00 pm
- The last Yeoman Warder tour starts at 14.30 (winter), 15.30 (summer).
- Please check for revised timings as they are updated regularly on the official website.
How to Reach Tower Of London
- By London-UndergroundNearest station: Tower Hill-Use District or Circle lines to Tower Hill station.
- By Train- Nearest stations: Fenchurch Street or London Bridge; Fenchurch Street is approx a 5 minute walk to the Tower, London Bridge 15 minutes.
- By Bicycle: Cycle Racks are located on the Wharf opposite the Perkin Reveller restaurant; There are three cycle stands at the Tower which are located next to the main shop.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in London before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in London and book an accommodation of your choice.
65.09% of people who visit London include Tower Of London in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
73.47% of people start their Tower Of London visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Tower Of London
86.28% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tower Of London