- Time Zone: London follows the GMT/UTC +00.00 hour. The daylight saving is observed here in summers.
- Currency: The currency used in London is GBP(great British Pound).
- Electricity: Electrical sockets (outlets) in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland are the "Type G " British BS-1363 type. If your appliance's plug doesn't match the shape of these sockets, you will need a travel plug adapter in order to plug in.
- Internet: The Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for the United Kingdom is .uk and is sponsored by Nominet. Currently Internet access is available to businesses and home users in various forms, including dial-up, cable, DSL, and wireless.
- Languages: English is the predominant language in London.
- Security: 999 or 112 are the official emergency numbers in London.
- Brush up your history of London before visiting.
- Otherwise, London is a secure place to visit.
- Don’t talk loudly in public.
- Don’t throw any rubbish anywhere on the streets of London.
- Don’t spit on the streets.
- Don’t greet people with a kiss if they are not your close friends or relatives.
- Don't be late for an appointment.
- Ensure that you are on time; it’s considered to be rude to be late.
Explore the best journey planner for your visit to London and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!