West End, London
About West End, London
West End, London - Address
Address: London, England
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 7.3K times in trip plans
Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Family And Kids, Streets
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
West end is one of the most lively attractions in London. The street by itself spells 'theatre'. It is famous for its widespread varied theatre scene. At any time of the day, it is bustling with people walking all around and is one of the best areas in London to have a great time. Even an array of restaurants and lovely meal options are available to enhance your experience. If nothing, you should definitely visit to take a walk at night in West End just to see how brightly it is lit up and to enjoy the vibe of the city.
West End Ticket Prices
- Free entry.
West End Opening and Closing Hours
- You can visit the place any time of the day.
- Opening time for shops and tourist attractions in this region vary. Refer to the official website for detailed timings.
How To reach West End by Public Transport
- By taxi
- By bus
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in London before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in London and book an accommodation of your choice.
West End, London Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Sanctum International Serviced Apartments
- Leicester Square Box Office
- Faraday Museum
- The Luggage Room
- Bermondsey Station
- Linley Sambourne House
- Euston Square Gardens
- Paultons Park (s-bound)
- Restaurant Story
- Mildreds Kings Cross
- London Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in London
- What to See in 48 Hours in London
- What to See in 72 Hours in London
- How to Spend 5 Days in London
- How to Spend 6 Days in London
- How to Spend 7 Days in London