Westminster Cathedral, London
About Westminster Cathedral, London
Westminster Cathedral, London - Address, Phone Number
Address: 42 Francis St, London SW1P 1QW, United Kingdom
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
Added 28K times in trip plans
Religious Site, Family And Kids, Cathedral
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Westminster Cathedral is a Roman Catholic Cathedral is one of the busiest churches in London. The church is rarely calm and quiet. The holy shrine features magnificent pieces of religious art, a high altar, mosaics, and is also rich with history. The architecture of the church is of Byzantine style as the cathedral belongs to the early 18th century. The sacred shrine is also the mother-church of England & Wales. There are seven mases said in the church every day.
Westminster Cathedral Information
- You can choose to take the lift that takes you to the top of the tower in the church.
Westminster Cathedral Ticket Prices
- Tower Lift: £6 adult
- Concession: £3
- Family ticket (2 adult and 2 children): £14
How To reach Westminster Cathedral by Public Transport
- 250 yards from station on the right-hand side of Victoria Street.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in London before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in London and book an accommodation of your choice.
Westminster Cathedral, London Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Royal Academy Of Arts
- Westfield London
- Emirates Stadium And Museum
- Selfridges And Co
- The Narrow
- Southbank Centre
- The Clink Prison Museum
- Holland Park
- Lords The Home Of Cricket
- Harry Potter Shop At Platform No. Nine And Three Quarters
- London Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in London
- What to See in 48 Hours in London
- What to See in 72 Hours in London
- How to Spend 5 Days in London
- How to Spend 6 Days in London
- How to Spend 7 Days in London