Westminster CathedralCurrently Open
- Address: 42 Francis St, Westminster, London SW1P 1QW, United Kingdom
- Timings: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-2077989055
- Fax: +44-02077989090
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Family And Kids, Cathedral , Community And Government, Religious, Churches
Westminster Cathedral is a place of religious importance and architectural beauty. This century-old masterpiece is designed by an English ecclesiastical architect John Francis Bentley. Known for its neo-Byzantine style, the gold, mosaics, and marble interior is a sight to behold. Even though it was built in 1903, it has been decorated over the decades. Today, it is known to be the largest Catholic church in England and Wales and is also the seat of the Archbishop of Westminster. Do include Westminster Cathedral in your London itinerary to experience its tranquil beauty.
Westminster Cathedral Travel Tips
- You can choose to take the lift that takes you to the top of the tower in the church.
Entrance Ticket Details For Westminster Cathedral
- Tower Lift: £6 adult
- Concession: £3
- Family ticket (2 adult and 2 children): £14
How to Reach Westminster Cathedral
- 250 yards from station on the right-hand side of Victoria Street.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in London before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in London and book an accommodation of your choice.
3.72% of people who visit London include Westminster Cathedral in their plan
45.45% of people start their Westminster Cathedral visit around 08 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Westminster Cathedral
55.56% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Westminster Cathedral
Westminster Cathedral Reviews & Ratings
What are the times for Mass tomorrow PleaseAnswer Report Abuse