Best Accommodations in London
The most stunning and expensive lavish city of Europe, London is well known for its tourists and travelers who flock during Christmas and New year’s eve . London has all the types of accommodations possible and finding best places to stay in London is certainly not a difficult task. Although, since the crowds never really leaves the beautiful island, pre-booking is a recommended whether you are travelling off season or peak season.
The city offers Luxurious hotels, hostels, budget hotel, couch surfing, mid-range hotels, AirBnb’s in almost all areas. The luxury hotels in London are easily available all over the city. The rates near the main attractions are slightly higher, if you choose an accommodation close by the beach it would be a bit expensive but convenient.
The budget hotels in London come with basic amenities and if you opt for an AirBnb, you can get decent sized apartments, resorts overlook the prime attractions and sky high towers. When you are looking for a hotel in London, understand that the prices will vary season to season and hence, a hotel that is expensive in peak seasons can also be the same off season too
The outskirts are perfect for finding affordable and cheap hotels to stay in London. These London accommodations will help you save money too.
- Thistle Marble Arch: Superbly situated, Thistle Marble Arch overlooks Oxford Street and Marble Arch, and has a fast link to Heathrow Airport. All comfortable and spacious rooms have an LCD, rain shower and umlimited free WiFi.
- Blakemore Hyde Park: With free Wi-Fi and 2-star bedrooms, the stylish Blakemore Hotel features leisure centre, a creative cocktail bar and restaurant open every day. Fully refurbished in March 2012, the modern rooms at Blakemore Hyde Park each have a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- The Laslett: Spread across 5 Victorian mansions, this mid-range hotel offers free WiFi in all areas. Each of the 51 guest rooms features air conditioning, curated artwork and books, along with a ‘Big Bar’ filled with craft beers and locally sourced treats.
- Rafayel Hotel & Spa: On the riverfront, this eco-friendly hotel has a spa, 2 restaurants and a bar with river views. Some rooms feature specially designed Jet Lag recovery lighting technology.
- The Montcalm: Within a few walking distance from Hyde Park, Oxford Street’s shops and Marble Arch Underground Station, this 5-star hotel features a modern bar and an on-site spa.
- Hotel Cafe Royal: Hotel Café Royal offers a selection of restaurants and bars for guests to enjoy. At the heart of the hotel, the Ten Room offers informal all-day dining, while the Green Bar serves a selection of cocktails.
Explore the best journey planner for your visit to London and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!