Windsor Castle, London
About Windsor Castle, London
Windsor Castle, London - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1NJ, United Kingdom
Ticket Price: 20 GBP
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:45 am - 05:15 pm Details
Added 67.7K times in trip plans
Castle, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A day trip from London, the beautiful town of Windsor is the location of the Queen’s Summer Residences, the Windsor Castle. This royal residence is the oldest and largest inhabited castle in the world. The Queen’s standard flies atop the Round Tower when she is in residence. The St George Chapel is on the Castle grounds and several of the previous monarchs and members of the royal family are interred here. Apart from the stunning architecture, art, armoury and rich history spanning a 1000 years as a residence of the monarchy, the highlights of the guided tour are a visit to Queen Mary’s Doll House and the State Apartments. The view of the castle from the Long Walk is not to be missed! windsor castle is one of the main tourist attractions to visit and should definitely feature in you London Itinerary 2 Weeks and London Itinerary 10 Days
Any visit to London cannot be complete without a visit to Windsor Castle. An emblem of royal past, Windsor Castle offers you a journey into the regal past and present of England. If you are thinking of visiting this attraction, try to book tickets for Windsor Castle with the help of some guided tours that can introduce you the place better. They offer you a hassle-free entry as well. Windsor Castle Tickets are expensive; however, you can combine them with other attractions for a better deal. You can easily get the tickets for Windsor Castle at the counter or online.
If you are struck with this attraction and just wish to visit it, then, you can check out Windsor Castle ticket prices with our tickets section.
Windsor Castle Information
- There is a small eatery inside the castle and souvenir shop as well.
- Do explore the town and take a boat ride down this part of the Thames.
- Photography is not permitted indoors.
Windsor Castle Ticket Prices
- Adult: £20.00
- Over 60/Student (with valid ID): £18.20
- Under 17/Disabled: £11.70
- Under 5 Free
- Family (2 adults, 3 under 17s): £51.70
- Please check the official website for additional timings, when the state rooms are closed and other changes.
How To reach Windsor Castle by Public Transport
- By Train: To Windsor & Eton Central or Windsor & Eton Riverside from London Waterloo or London Paddington.
- By Coach: Green Line operates daily services from Victoria Coach Station, London.
Restaurants Near Windsor Castle
- Sebastian's Italian
- Cote Brasserie
- Bel and The Dragon
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in London before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in London and book an accommodation of your choice.
Windsor Castle, London Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- The Park Tower Knightsbridge, London
- St. James's Restaurant
- Smithfield Market
- Bonnie Gull Seafood Shack
- Tottenham Court Road London Underground Station
- Arcelormittal Orbit
- Juniper Drive
- I B S A House
- London Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in London
- What to See in 48 Hours in London
- What to See in 72 Hours in London
- How to Spend 5 Days in London
- How to Spend 6 Days in London
- How to Spend 7 Days in London