Peel Park5 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Kings Croft, Long Ashton, Bristol BS41 9ED, UK, United Kingdom Map
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
A lovely little outdoor space with various play equipment, a special ball area and long stone trails, Peel Park, Long Ashton is a popular hangout spot in Bristol. It is a pet-friendly park, especially great for canines. Plenty of benches, shaded areas and picnic spots makes this place perfect for people of all age groups.
More about Long Ashton
Want to plan a DIY trip? Use Long Ashton trip planner for the same.
You won't miss your home when in Long Ashton, hotels in Long Ashton like Days Inn Bristol Hotel Gordano, Clifton House, Holiday Inn Bristol Airport and Saco Bristol - Broad Quay offer some of the best places to stay in the city.
Explore the best Long Ashton vacation packages that will take to you important landmarks of the city! For getting in, check out how to reach Long Ashton.
How to Reach Peel Park
- Nearest Bus Station- Fenswood Road
- Private Vehicles/Cabs
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Long Ashton before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Long Ashton and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Peel Park Address: Kings Croft, Long Ashton, Bristol BS41 9ED, UK, United Kingdom
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!