How to Reach Long Beach - The Easiest Way to Reach Long Beach
HOW TO GET TO LONG BEACH
- By Air: Long Beach can easily be reached from three: Long Beach Airport, within the city itself; Los Angeles International which is 22 miles away and Santa Ana, 23 miles away. All three lie adjacent to Interstate 405. The other two airport options are Burbank, 37 miles away; and Ontario which is 53 miles away. The easies would be the Long Beach Airport but the frequency of flight and availability would be more in the Los Angeles International Airport.
- By Rail: Long Beach is linked via the Metro Blue line to downtown Los Angeles. The train connects to Hollywood, Pasadena, East LA and many more.
- By Car: From Santa Monica or from Orange County, take the San Diego (405) freeway, Long Beach Freeway 710 is also convenient to take from a lot of place. The coastal areas of orange county, the most convenient route is Pacific Coast Highway.
HOW TO GET AROUND LONG BEACH
- By Rail: The Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Metro) services are available for you to move around Long Beach. It costs around 1.50$ for each leg. The Passport D goes to almost all the touristy places.
- By Bus: The Passport includes four bus routes going to different places. Take a route accordingly. There is Long Beach Transit costing around 1.25 dollars.
- On Foot: You can also be on your foot to most of the places which are in shorter distances.
Are you looking for a Long Beach travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Long Beach
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Long Beach. The most preferred mode of transport in Long Beach is Car.
Average distance: 10.66 km Average time: 37.6 min
Car 60%Driving 30 min Overall average time for 14.54 kms 30 min
Walking 40%Walking 37.5 min Driving 11.5 min Overall average time for 4.83 kms 49 min
All QuestionsLong beach
How to Reach Long Beach from Nearby Cities
|Montebello to Long Beach||15.41 km||15 mins|
|Los angeles to Long Beach||16.16 km||16 mins|
|Hacienda heights to Long Beach||27.22 km||27 mins|
|Glendora to Long Beach||40.83 km||40 mins|
|Chino hills to Long Beach||52.06 km||52 mins|
|Laguna niguel to Long Beach||55.02 km||55 mins|
|Colton to Long Beach||98.6 km||1 hour 38 mins|
|San diego to Long Beach||126.88 km||2 hours 6 mins|
|Santa barbara to Long Beach||171.34 km||2 hours 51 mins|
|Fresno to Long Beach||238.08 km||3 hours 58 mins|
- How to reach Los Angeles
- How to reach Anaheim
- How to reach Santa Monica
- How to reach Carlsbad
- How to reach Ojai
- How to reach San Diego