East VillageCurrently Open
- Address: Long Beach, CA, USA, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Cafe, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods , Souvenir Shop
Long Beach’s art scene is kept alive and burning with the East Village Arts District. Everything here, right from the buildings to the restaurants shout arts. Looking for anything creative in Long Beach? East Village is your answer. Start with the art galleries. You can tour them by yourself or sign up for an art tour organised by the citizens. All that moving around is exhausting. Recharge your batteries at the cafes. Shop for beautiful souvenirs or daily use objects and see how these are made right in front of your eyes. East Village also plays host to the sound art festival ‘Soundwalk.’ The Tour des Artistes street art festival also takes place here. Clothes shops are also found in plenty in the art district.
- The official website of East Village displays details of tours of the arts district.
- The Second Saturday Art Walk takes place here every month.
- Light Rail Station – 1st Street, 5th Street Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Long Beach before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Long Beach and book an accommodation of your choice.