Long Beach Antique Market1 Vote Currently Closed
- Address: 4901 E Conant St, Long Beach, CA 90808, USA, United States
- Timings: 06:30 am - 02:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-3236555703
- Ticket Price: 6 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Flea Market, Family And Kids
Shopaholics in Long Beach eagerly wait for the third Sunday of every month for the Antique Market. This flea market is a one-stop destination for everything from clothes to furniture and other accessories for the house. Costumes and clothes from particular fashion eras can be found easily over here. Artefacts like slot machines, posters, lamps, industrial furniture, paintings etc. are still in circulation over here. Sports memorabilia is also found in plenty here. The market is active only one day of the month, so Long Beach residents are frightfully possessive about buying goods here. Its frequency also enables good stalls and collections in the market. If you are in town on the 3rd Sunday of a month, do try and visit the antiques market.
Entrance Ticket Details For Long Beach Antique Market
- Early admission tickets (5.30am to 6.30am) – 12 USD
- Children under the age of 12 do not need a ticket.
How to Reach Long Beach Antique Market
- Bus stop – Clark & Conant SW, Clark and Conant SE
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Long Beach before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Long Beach and book an accommodation of your choice.