Svalbard Husky, Longyearbyen
About Svalbard Husky, Longyearbyen
Svalbard Husky, Longyearbyen - Address, Phone Number
Address: vei 306-02-a, 9170 Longyearbyen, Norway
Timings: 08:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
Added 526 times in trip plans
Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A dog sledding Tour Company is sure to make your dream of taking a closer look of Svalbard’s striking geology covered in its snowy coat come true. Thanks to Svalbard Husky this is very much possible. Started in 2010, this tour operator will take you on a memorable ride of the arctic. With a family of 55 very friendly and social Alaskan Huskies, the Svalbard Husky offers you various exhilirating trips, each of which is limited for a particular period in a year. These trips are –
- 15th November to 15th February: Arctic dog sled expedition in the polar night.
- 15th February to 20th May: Dog sled trip, with your own dog team, in the Arctic wilderness.
- 20th May to 15th June: Summer dog sledding at Foxfonna/Breinosa.
- 15th June to October: Panoramic trip with dog sled on wheels, along the coastline.
- Drive your own dog sledge on wheels.
- Mini expedition to the Nordenskiold National Park.
- Winter camping experience for the whole family.
- April expedition to Nordenskiold Land.
The Alaskan Husky will pick you from your hotel for a true arctic experience. From sunshine to darkness, northern lights to arctic storms, everything is a possibility. But you will be safe in the protection of the expert guides and well-trained dogs. Do not forget your cameras to capture the spectacular sights these trips offer!
Svalbard Husky Information
- Good health and fitness is a requirement for all trips.
- Check the age limit for the trip.
- Dress warmly.
- You can talk to Svalbard Husky for equipments.
Svalbard Husky Ticket Prices
- Arctic dog sled expedition in the polar night: NOK 1290
- Dog sled trip, with your own dog team, in the Arctic wilderness: NOK 1290
- Summer dog sledding at Foxfonna/Breinosa: NOK 1390
- Panoramic trip with dog sled on wheels, along the coastline: NOK 890
- Drive your own dog sledge on wheels: NOK 950
- Mini expedition to the Nordenskiold National Park: NOK 4900
- Winter camping experience for the whole family: Adult-NOK 950 ,Child:NOK 650
- April expedition to Nordenskiold Land: NOK 7500
Svalbard Husky Opening and Closing Hours
Few activities might take more than 4 hours like:
- Mini expedition to Nordenskiold National Park: 24 hours
- April expedition to Nordenskiold Land: 14 days
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Longyearbyen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Longyearbyen and book an accommodation of your choice.
Svalbard Husky, Longyearbyen Reviews - Write a Review
Great trip, really different (being summer) and am glad i went. The guide was friendly, the huskies were even more so. Harnessing them was quite the exercise.
Very nice trip to the glacier cave. An awesome experience!
One of my dream of comunione with God. Definitely there!
此刻剛好看到BBC正在介紹這個地方 我生活在熱帶島嶼 台灣