Eric Taberly was a world famous sailor. This museum explores the science and art of sailing, it’s history and progress through fun interactive exhibits. There’s a ship in the Lorient harbour that you can board. Occasionally, the attraction holds special exhibitions on sailing. There is a nice waterfront restaurant here you may want to try out.
Cite De La Voile Eric Tabarly Travel Tips
- Disabled accessible, with parking.
- There is parking nearby.
- Check out the bookstore.
Entrance Ticket Details For Cite De La Voile Eric Tabarly
- EUR 9 for 7-17 years old.
- EUR 3 for 3-6 years old.
- Free for under 6.
- EUR 36 for families.
Cite De La Voile Eric Tabarly Hours
- Closing times of the museum vary depending on the month.
- On some days the attraction may open at 2pm.
- Check attraction website for comprehensive timing info for the day of your visit.
How to Reach Cite De La Voile Eric Tabarly
- Bus 21 stop Cite de la Voile (line 20 on Sunday)
- Ask the locals for directions and public transport info.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lorient before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lorient and book an accommodation of your choice.
46.41% of people who visit Lorient include Cite De La Voile Eric Tabarly in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
42.31% of people start their Cite De La Voile Eric Tabarly visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Cite De La Voile Eric Tabarly
58.82% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cite De La Voile Eric Tabarly