How to Reach Lorient - The Easiest Way to Reach Lorient
- By Air: Lorient South Brittany Airport has services to several French cities like Paris and Lyon. It also has seasonal flights towards Ireland. The airport is located at Lann Bihoue towards the west of the city and can be reached in about 12 minutes by road. The closest international airports are at Brest (1hr 24min drive) and Rennes (1hr 39min).
- By Train: The city’s train station Gare du Lorient has direct trains to Quimper, Nantes, Rennes, Paris and several other French cities.
- By Car: Lorient can be accessed through N24 and N165 by road.
- By Bus: Buses run frequently from Lorient to other neighbouring towns in Brittany.
- On Foot: The bay area, town centre, tourist information office, and several other important places in the city can be easily covered on foot.
- By Car: Cars are one of the most feasible options to get around Lorient. The city has a few free and paid parking lots.
- By Boat: There’s a boat service that takes you to the Ile de Groix, one of the popular places to see in the region.
- By Bicycle: You can also explore the town by renting a bicycle at one of the bike stations.
Are you looking for a Lorient travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Ask question in category
Simply click on Ask a Question to add question
How to Reach Lorient from Nearby Cities
|Guidel to Lorient||13.85 km||13 mins|
|Pluvigner to Lorient||40.22 km||40 mins|
|Quimper to Lorient||85.46 km||1 hour 25 mins|
|Dinan to Lorient||166.61 km||2 hours 46 mins|
|Poole to Lorient||363.79 km||6 hours 3 mins|
|Southampton to Lorient||413.46 km||6 hours 53 mins|
|Bath to Lorient||417.98 km||6 hours 57 mins|
|Portsmouth to Lorient||425.07 km||7 hours 5 mins|
|Shoreham-by-sea to Lorient||485.86 km||8 hours 5 mins|
|London to Lorient||551.52 km||9 hours 11 mins|