Are you looking for what to do in Lorient?
THINGS TO DO AND SEE
- Maison de l'Imprimeur: An 18th century building that once served as an extensive complex.
- German submarine base: One of the remains from the World War II and a major tourist attraction in the city. It is now home to a museum and Fren:ch Navy Submarine.
- Bay area: An attractive seascape overlooking hundreds of yachts settled on the waters.
- Ile de Groix: A picturesque island located a little off the shore. The island has many wonderful biking and hiking trails.
- Musee de la Compagnie des Indes: A museum locate in the Port Louis, and has the exhibits from the time of French East Indies Company.
- There are private tour guides available to accompany you through your trip at Lorient.
Below we have a list of things to do in Lorient and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Lorient getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Lorient with confidence.