About Collection, Los Angeles
Overview of Collection
As you traverse the city of Los Angeles, you'll stumble upon Collection. If you have enough time to explore the interiors of the city, you will pass by Collection.
Home to bountiful attractions like Universal Studios, Santa Monica Pier, The Griffith Observatory, Hollywood Bowl and The J Paul Getty Centre, there are many things to do in Los Angeles that you can explore on your visit.
Local travel guides will amplify your fun in the city as they walk you around the major attractions. You can book Los Angeles tours for such assistance.
More about Los Angeles
Create a flawless plan, make use of Los Angeles trip planner.
Fine Accommodation options like Hollywood Inn Express South, Hotel Solaire Los Angeles, The Mayfair Hotel and Hotel Normandie - Los Angeles will meet your requirement of where to stay in Los Angeles.
If you want to add the visit to Collection in your trip, you can choose from the variety of Los Angeles vacation packages that can be designed to suit your preferences. These packages also cover your major concern of how to reach Los Angeles.
Book Collection Tickets And Tours
Enjoy a half day exploring Los Angeles' most famous highlights. See the homes of many of your favorite movie stars of young and old. Cruise down famous Sunset Strip with its outdoor cafes and bars, and Hollywood Boulevard with the world renowned Walk of Fame.
Canât get enough of celebrity scandal? Are you a Hollywood buff with a macabre sense of humor? This 2.5-hour multimedia bus tour takes you to the homes and locations in Hollywood, Beverly Hills and the Sunset Strip where your favorite celebrities died â or wish their scandals died. Discover the underbelly of the City of Angels and satisfy your twisted curiosities on this revealing ride featured on E!'s 'Hollywood Death Trip' and Anthony Bourdainâs 'The Layover.'
Get in on the action on this super tour that combines the Movie Stars' Homes Tour with a trip to Universal Studios Hollywood. You'll be seeing stars and living like a local celebrity with this incredible tour!
If you're looking for a night of exceptional food, brilliant views and music to romance the night away to, you'll love the Los Angeles dinner and dance cruise. Be welcomed aboard with a glass of champagne while you set out for a cruise around the harbor. Dine in elegance with a four-course seated dinner prepared fresh on board. Finish the evening with dancing to musical entertainment or enjoy the lovely views from the outdoor decks. Whether you are visiting Hollywood or Disneyland, this exceptional dinner cruise is within reach from two convenient departure locations of either Marina Del Rey or Newport Beach.
Share your experience - Rate Collection, Los Angeles
Always a beautiful experience with lovely, knowledgeable staff. The owner Liz is warm, welcoming and a true doll. I couldn't recommend this place more for a well curated collection of vintage clothes which reads more current than actual current clothes. Everything is immaculately clean and well presented.
- Other Attractions
- Syracuse Zoo
- Destiny U S A
- Erie Canal Museum
- Milton J. Rubenstein Museum Of Science And Technology
- N B T Bank Stadium
- Landmark Theatre
- Everson Museum Of Art
- Webster Pond
- Oncenter War Memorial Arena
- Syracuse Stage
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Syracuse Zoo
- Budget Hotels Near Destiny U S A
- Cheap Hotels Near Erie Canal Museum
- Hotels Near Milton J. Rubenstein Museum Of Science And Technology
- Luxury Hotels Near N B T Bank Stadium
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Landmark Theatre
- Cheap Hotels Near Everson Museum Of Art
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Webster Pond
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Oncenter War Memorial Arena
- Budget Hotels Near Syracuse Stage
- City Tripplans
- Los Angeles Itinerary 6 Days
- 6 Day Trip to Los Angeles from Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Itinerary 5 Days
- 5 Day Trip to Los Angeles from Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Itinerary 3 Days
- 3 Day Trip to Los Angeles from Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Itinerary 7 Days
- 7 Day Trip to Los Angeles from Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Itinerary 4 Days
- Los Angeles Itinerary 1 Day