Events and Festivals in Los Angeles
- Whale Watching is popular in February every year when excursions leave LA harbor to watch whales as they migrate.
- Academy Awards or Oscars as it is commonly known is held in March every year. The who’s who of Tinseltown takes to the red carpet in the hopes of receiving the ultimate honor for acting and film making.
- Annual Trick or Treat Festival-"WICKED FUN": Held in October.
- Angel Festival: Held in October.
- Harvest Festival: From 4th to 6th October.
- Annual BEL-AIR Film Festival: From 8th to 13th October.
- Farmers Market Fall Festival: On 19th & 20th October.
- Oktoberfest at the Alpine Village: Held in October.
- Halloween Festival: Held in October.
- Menudo & Pozole Food Festival: Takes place on 17th November.
- El Dia de Los Muertos: Takes place on 2nd November.
- Red Nation Film Festival: From 12th to 18th November.
- Los Angeles de Tango Festival: From 12th to 15th November.
- Sawdust Art Festival: Held in November.
Find the best suitable Los Angeles tours for the selected events and get your tickets booked.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Los Angeles
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Los Angeles
Save 5%Griffith Park Experience: Hollywood Hills Hike126 Reviews
Duration: 2 Hrs 30 MinsBook Now
Save 7%Grand City Tour of Los Angeles49 Reviews
Duration: 5 HrsBook Now
Save 5%Hollywood Sign Hiking Tour to Griffith Observatory7 Reviews
Duration: 2 HrsBook Now
Save 5%The Ultimate Los Angeles Bike Tour51 Reviews
Duration: 6 HrsBook Now