Getty Villa, Los Angeles
About Getty Villa, Los Angeles
Getty Villa, Los Angeles - Address, Phone Number
Address: 17985 Pacific Coast Hwy, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272, United States
Timings: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
Added 12.3K times in trip plans
Museum, Entertainment, Performance, Theatre, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This is the second location of the legendary Getty Museum and houses collection spread over an enormous 26 hectares complex that stands proudly on the pacific Palisades of Los Angeles. The exhibit includes over 44,000 Greek, Roman, and Etruscan antiquities dating from 6,500 BC to 400 AD, jewellery and coin collectibles and a library with more than 20,000 books!
A cultural Mecca, Getty Villa is a must-visit for history enthusiasts!
Live performances in indoor auditorium and outdoor theatres, play readings, theatricals, musicals and educational programs for kids are other offerings of the Getty Villa.
Getty Villa Information
- Although the entry is free, an advance, timed-entry ticket is required.
- Group reservations are available.
How To reach Getty Villa by Public Transport
Restaurants Near Getty Villa
- Cafe at the Getty Villa
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Los Angeles before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Los Angeles and book an accommodation of your choice.
Getty Villa, Los Angeles Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Guitar Center
- Santa Monica Grocery Store
- Red Door
- Santa Barbara Plaza Shopping Center
- The Exchange Restaurant
- Los Angeles Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Los Angeles
- What to See in 48 Hours in Los Angeles
- What to See in 72 Hours in Los Angeles
- How to Spend 5 Days in Los Angeles
- How to Spend 6 Days in Los Angeles
- How to Spend 7 Days in Los Angeles