Holiday Inn Tours
About Holiday Inn, Los Angeles
Holiday Inn is an American brand of hotels, and a subsidiary of InterContinental Hotels Group. Founded as a U.S. motel chain, it has grown to be one of the world's largest hotel chains, with 1,145 active hotels as of September 30, 2016. The hotel chain is based in Atlanta, Georgia.Wikipedia
Overview of Holiday Inn
Check out detailed information of Holiday Inn which resides in the Los Angeles. If you have enough time to explore the interiors of the city, you will pass by Holiday Inn.
Generally, tourists prefer visiting top attractions of Los Angeles like Universal Studios, Santa Monica Pier, The Griffith Observatory, Hollywood Bowl and The J Paul Getty Centre. These are few of the top things to do in Los Angeles.
Most of the Los Angeles tours skip a visit to this place, but you can create your customized plan if you wish to visit Holiday Inn.
More about Los Angeles
Personalize your visit to the city by chalking out a plan using Los Angeles trip planner.
You won't miss your home when in Los Angeles, hotels in Los Angeles like Hollywood Inn Express South, Hotel Solaire Los Angeles, The Mayfair Hotel and Hotel Normandie - Los Angeles offer some of the best places to stay in the city.
Book Holiday inn Tickets And Tours
Enjoy a half day exploring Los Angeles' most famous highlights. See the homes of many of your favorite movie stars of young and old. Cruise down famous Sunset Strip with its outdoor cafes and bars, and Hollywood Boulevard with the world renowned Walk of Fame.
Canât get enough of celebrity scandal? Are you a Hollywood buff with a macabre sense of humor? This 2.5-hour multimedia bus tour takes you to the homes and locations in Hollywood, Beverly Hills and the Sunset Strip where your favorite celebrities died â or wish their scandals died. Discover the underbelly of the City of Angels and satisfy your twisted curiosities on this revealing ride featured on E!'s 'Hollywood Death Trip' and Anthony Bourdainâs 'The Layover.'
Get in on the action on this super tour that combines the Movie Stars' Homes Tour with a trip to Universal Studios Hollywood. You'll be seeing stars and living like a local celebrity with this incredible tour!
If you're looking for a night of exceptional food, brilliant views and music to romance the night away to, you'll love the Los Angeles dinner and dance cruise. Be welcomed aboard with a glass of champagne while you set out for a cruise around the harbor. Dine in elegance with a four-course seated dinner prepared fresh on board. Finish the evening with dancing to musical entertainment or enjoy the lovely views from the outdoor decks. Whether you are visiting Hollywood or Disneyland, this exceptional dinner cruise is within reach from two convenient departure locations of either Marina Del Rey or Newport Beach.
Share your experience - Rate Holiday Inn, Los Angeles
- Other Attractions
- Frenchmen Street
- Preservation Hall
- R T A
- Jamie Hayes Gallery
- Metairie Cemetery
- Immaculate Conception Church
- Blaine Kern's Mardi Gras World
- Historic New Orleans Collection
- Lafayette Cemetery No. 1
- Saint Louis Cemetery
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Budget Hotels Near Frenchmen Street
- Luxury Hotels Near Preservation Hall
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near R T A
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Jamie Hayes Gallery
- Cheap Hotels Near Metairie Cemetery
- Cheap Hotels Near Immaculate Conception Church
- Luxury Hotels Near Blaine Kern's Mardi Gras World
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Historic New Orleans Collection
- 5 Star Hotels Near Lafayette Cemetery No. 1
- Hotels Near Saint Louis Cemetery
- City Tripplans
- Los Angeles Itinerary 6 Days
- 6 Day Trip to Los Angeles from Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Itinerary 5 Days
- 5 Day Trip to Los Angeles from Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Itinerary 3 Days
- 3 Day Trip to Los Angeles from Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Itinerary 7 Days
- 7 Day Trip to Los Angeles from Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Itinerary 4 Days
- Los Angeles Itinerary 1 Day