How to Reach Los Angeles
HOW TO GET TO LOS ANGELES
- By Air: LAX is the main airport of Los Angeles. It operates various international and domestic flights and has flights coming in from most major destinations.
- By Bus: You can take the bus to Los Angeles from most major cities that are near Los Angeles. The system is very efficient and convenient to travellers.
- By Train: You can take the train as well from cities such as New York, Orange county and various others.
HOW TO GET AROUND LOS ANGELES
- By Metro: The Metro system in Los Angeles is very efficient. You can use various apps to navigate your way through
- By Bus: Even the bus system is quite convenient to travellers and most buses connect you to the main stations. You can check Los Angeles tours which have got their own bus services to explore the city.
- By Cab: You will find cabs in plenty in Los Angeles. They are slightly expensive but are the best way to beat the road traffic.
- By Car: If you have rented a car and you are driving around, then with the help of navigation it will be quite easy. But taking a cab is a better option in that case.
- Rent a bike: This is easily the most convenient option for people who want to explore the city on the wheel and on their own pace in a low budget.
- On foot: Walking on foot is the best way to explore any city. You can absorb the complete Los Angeles experience if you are getting around on foot.