Long BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Long Beach, Los Angeles, CA, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Family And Kids
There is all the chance in the world that you will be passing by Downtown Long Beach, while visiting most of the major attractions of the city. The Long Beach is the heart of LA, for the recreational nature that it is known for. Downtown Long Beach in turn is the heart of Long Beach. Here you will find city’s most major attractions filled with tourists,especially during the peak season. It is also a great place for tourists and locals to mingle and is always full of people. This place also has some or the other event always going on and hence its vibrancy quotient is all the time high. Also known for being the main hub of Government offices and numerous businesses, this place is more than just another fun stop in the city.
Long Beach Travel Tips
- Apply sun block lotion on your body to protect your skin from getting tanned.
Entrance Ticket Details For Long Beach
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Long Beach
- Nearby light rail station: Downtown Long Beach station
- By bus: 21,22,61, 71, 72, 121,151, Passport and get off at Ocean & Pine NE
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Los Angeles before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Los Angeles and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Long Beach Address: Long Beach, Los Angeles, CA, United States
- Long Beach Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Long Beach: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.44% of people who visit Los Angeles include Long Beach in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
50% of people start their Long Beach visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Long Beach
92.31% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Long Beach
People normally club together Long Beach Waterfront and Muscle Beach while planning their visit to Long Beach.
People also prefer to start their day with Long Beach.