Long Beach Waterfront, Los Angeles
About Long Beach Waterfront, Los Angeles
Long Beach Waterfront, Los Angeles - Address
Address: Waterfront, Long Beach, CA, USA
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 1.5K times in trip plans
Light House, Waterfront, View Point, Food And Drinks, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Once in Los Angeles, you are sure to visit the Long Beach. The experience of Long Beach is half lived if you do not go and explore the Long Beach Waterfront. The Waterfront has a lighthouse which is more like a lovers’ point, as the setting of this place is really romantic. Apart from this, there are a number of eateries for you to choose from. You can gorge on delectable meals while gazing into the beautiful views of water from here. You are also sure to enjoy the amazing draft beers that this place is known for. Also, it is quite reasonable considering the happy hours go on for long and you will get an extremely fun experience at a very reasonable price.
Long Beach Waterfront Information
- Can carry a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- Apply sun block lotion to protect your skin from getting tanned.
Long Beach Waterfront Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Long Beach Waterfront Opening and Closing Hours
- The eateries in this region opens around 3pm (approx.)
How To reach Long Beach Waterfront by Public Transport
- Nearby light rail station: Downtown Long Beach station
- By bus: 21,22,61, 71, 72, 121,151, Passport and get off at Ocean & Pine NE
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Los Angeles before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Los Angeles and book an accommodation of your choice.
Long Beach Waterfront, Los Angeles Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Sylmar Recreation Center
- UC Irvine Arboretum
- Van Nuys-sherman Oaks Tennis Courts
- Paxton Park
- Stonehurst Park
- Canoga Park Senior Citizen Center
- Little Landers Park
- Dockweiler State Beach
- Runyon Canyon Park Entrance - Fuller Avenue
- Grand Park
- Los Angeles Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Los Angeles
- What to See in 48 Hours in Los Angeles
- What to See in 72 Hours in Los Angeles
- How to Spend 5 Days in Los Angeles
- How to Spend 6 Days in Los Angeles
- How to Spend 7 Days in Los Angeles