Once in Los Angeles, you are sure to visit the Long Beach. The experience of Long Beach is half lived if you do not go and explore the Long Beach Waterfront. The Waterfront has a lighthouse which is more like a lovers’ point, as the setting of this place is really romantic. Apart from this, there are a number of eateries for you to choose from. You can gorge on delectable meals while gazing into the beautiful views of water from here. You are also sure to enjoy the amazing draft beers that this place is known for. Also, it is quite reasonable considering the happy hours go on for long and you will get an extremely fun experience at a very reasonable price.
- Can carry a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- Apply sun block lotion to protect your skin from getting tanned.
- Entry is free.
- The eateries in this region opens around 3pm (approx.)
- Nearby light rail station: Downtown Long Beach station
- By bus: 21,22,61, 71, 72, 121,151, Passport and get off at Ocean & Pine NE
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Los Angeles before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Los Angeles and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.91% of people who visit Los Angeles include Long Beach Waterfront in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
60% of people start their Long Beach Waterfront visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Long Beach Waterfront
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Long Beach Waterfront