Madame Tussauds Hollywood, Los Angeles
About Madame Tussauds Hollywood, Los Angeles
Madame Tussauds Hollywood, Los Angeles - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Madame Tussauds Hollywood, 6933 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90028
Ticket Price: 29 USD
Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
Added 33.9K times in trip plans
Museum, Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Madame Tussauds is the synonym of creativity, glamour and of course intricate sculpting. Even though the best one is situated in London, it has overtime gained popularity and each branch in the World has something different to offer to the people there. Los Angeles is the Hollywood city, so it does not come as a surprise that there are more than hundred personalities housed here who are related to the glamour world. There is also a special section dedicated to the superheroes. There are various offers that give you the opportunity to explore the glamorous nooks and corners of the museum at your own convenience.
Madame Tussauds Hollywood Information
- You can save upto 30% on online booking. Check online for various amazing offers.
Madame Tussauds Hollywood Ticket Prices
- Ticket has flexible entry for a year from the date of purchase.
- The ticket for kids is USD 22.95.
- A discounted late day saver ticket is available 5:00 pm onwards.
- Group tickets are available.
- Combined tickets for all the attractions are available, although, individual attractions may have a separate entry fee.
Madame Tussauds Hollywood Opening and Closing Hours
- Museum opens at 10:00 am, closing time is subjected to vary and a monthly calendar is published on the website.
How To reach Madame Tussauds Hollywood by Public Transport
Restaurants Near Madame Tussauds Hollywood
- Hard Rock Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Los Angeles before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Los Angeles and book an accommodation of your choice.
Madame Tussauds Hollywood, Los Angeles Reviews - Write a Review
A bit packed but it's a tourist spot so you have to accept that. On the other hand my wife, her brother, and I went and enjoyed all of it. 95% of the statues were spot on. Getting your hand sculpted at the end was very fun and a good souvenir to take home. You also can't beat the gift shop at the end where everything is $5. Very wonderful exhibit enjoyed my time here.
The museum is an excellent place with very life like renditions of actors and actresses. Great for all ages too. Visit this place and you won't be disappointed.
Madame Tussauds Wax Museum Hollywood is located next to Grauman Chinese Theater and Walk of Fame, so it's conveniently located when visiting Hollywood. It is a very fun museum, and the wax figures are so lifelike it's almost creepy: you think they will come alive anytime! I've been to other wax museums before and this one was the best by far! Lots of fun for all ages! You can make fun photos with them, sit with them etc. Also, I liked that it was interactive with different props you can use and put on to really make your pictures that much more fun. It was definitely worth the money... I would recommend everyone to try it at least once! Visited May 2016
My girls had a blast! Smaller than other locations but fun none the less. The 3 floors had a lot of characters that they can related too. They offered a military discount which was great. We spent about 2 hours here. Well worth it! My only con.... ladies in the gift shop weren't friendly or helpful so it was confusing getting out of the building.
I HAD SO MUCH FUN. You need at least an hour & 1/2 to enjoy all three floors of the museum. Tickets at original price are like $32 ... I think but if you find a place that sells tickets for cheaper you might be lucky & get them at 1/2 off. They also have an awesome show at the end of the museum with live effects, had my family laughing & it was so much fun.
- Nearby Attractions
- Café At The End Of The Universe
- Coral Sands Motel
- Dino's Chicken & Burgers
- Sls Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Beverly Hills
- Days Inn Hollywood
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Los Angeles International Airport North
- Dearly Departed Tours
- Milner Hotel
- Nishi Hongwanji Buddhist Temple
- Los Angeles Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Los Angeles
- What to See in 48 Hours in Los Angeles
- What to See in 72 Hours in Los Angeles
- How to Spend 5 Days in Los Angeles
- How to Spend 6 Days in Los Angeles
- How to Spend 7 Days in Los Angeles