Muscle Beach892 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1800 Ocean Front Walk, Venice, CA 90291, United States, Los Angeles
- Timings: 08:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-3103992775
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach
Muscle Beach means exactly what it sounds like. This beach is located on the south of Saint Monica Pier and is frequented by fitness enthusiasts at all times of the day. The Muscle Beach was opened up in 1933 and was one of the very first beachside gyms to come up in the area. Muscle Beach Venice is its successor and is located at a distance of roughly 3 miles from the authentic location of Muscle Beach. It started for giving a platform to fitness enthusiasts to come together and bring about physical awareness while enjoying each moment of the experience. Today, it stands as the beach which gives a healthy touch to the otherwise glamorous Saint Monica Pier.
Visit nearby attractions in Los Angeles along with Muscle Beach which are covered in Los Angeles itinerary 5 days.
Muscle Beach Travel Tips
- Entry to the gym is only applicable for members.
- No free entry is allowed.
- Guests and children are not allowed.
- T-shirt or towels and closed toe shoes required to workout.
- No pets or bicycles permitted in or around weight pen.
- Offensive or unruly behavior/language is not permitted.
- No smoking, eating, drugs or alcoholic beverages permitted.
- Dropping weights on floor or benches is not permitted.
- No radios or boom boxes allowed in workout area, stage or surrounding area. Headsets only.
Entrance Ticket Details For Muscle Beach
- Day pass - $10
- Week pass- $50
- Year membership - $170
Muscle Beach Hours
- Timing on holidays: check the official website.
How to Reach Muscle Beach
- Nearest bus stop: Pacific Avenue/ N Venice Blvd
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Los Angeles before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Los Angeles and book an accommodation of your choice.
3.42% of people who visit Los Angeles include Muscle Beach in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
34.38% of people start their Muscle Beach visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Muscle Beach
60.71% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Muscle Beach