Museum Of Latin American ArtCurrently Closed
- Address: 628 Alamitos Avenue, Long Beach, CA 90802, Los Angeles, United States
- Timings: 11:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5624371689
- Ticket Price: 10 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Museums
Latin America has a very distinct culture and it is really interesting. Museum of Latin American Art is basically a taste of the culture in Los Angeles. MOLAA was founded in the year 1996 by Dr. Robert Gumbiner. It was made in an attempt to keep the culture of Latin America alive. It basically houses a lot of contemporary American Art and is a great insight into a completely different domain and mindset of artists belonging to a different side of the nation. Art lovers have no reason to miss this place, but even people who like to learn about different cultures should briefly visit this place.
Museum Of Latin American Art Travel Tips
- Garden hours may vary during events. So call the museum before your visit.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museum Of Latin American Art
- Adults: $10
- Seniors: $7
- Students: $7
- MOLAA members: Free
- Children under 12 years: Free
- Every Sunday: Free admission
- 4th Friday of every month: Free admission (5:00 pm – 9:00 pm)
How to Reach Museum Of Latin American Art
- By Bus: 91,92,93,94,96 and get off at 6th& Olive SE or 7th & Olive SE.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Los Angeles before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Los Angeles and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.13% of people who visit Los Angeles include Museum Of Latin American Art in their plan
95% of people start their Museum Of Latin American Art visit around 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Museum Of Latin American Art
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museum Of Latin American Art