Naples Island, Los Angeles
About Naples Island, Los Angeles
Naples Island, Los Angeles - Address
Address: Naples, Long Beach, CA 90803, USA
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 7.5K times in trip plans
Island, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Naples Island is a little of Italy for you in the vicinity of Long Beach in California. Naples Island is basically the coming together of three beautiful islands in Alamitos Bay. It also has various streets named in Italian showing the kind of influence it has taken from one of the most beautiful countries of the world. The Islands are very effortlessly divided by canals that make up the bay. Naples Island is famous for the beautiful lighting up specially during the holiday season. The Christmas lights here are enchanting and it is almost like stepping into the world of magic once you come in, at that time.
Naples Island Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Naples Island Opening and Closing Hours
- You can visit the island anytime of the day.
How To reach Naples Island by Public Transport
- By car from Los Angeles
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Los Angeles before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Los Angeles and book an accommodation of your choice.
Naples Island, Los Angeles Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Devonshire Arleta Park
- Lanark Park
- The Groves Overlook
- James Irvine Japanese Garden At Jaccc
- Bronson Canyon-griffith Park
- Macarthur Park
- Fryman Canyon Park
- San Vicente Mountain Park
- Atlantic Avenue Park
- Westridge-canyonback Wilderness Park
- Los Angeles Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Los Angeles
- What to See in 48 Hours in Los Angeles
- What to See in 72 Hours in Los Angeles
- How to Spend 5 Days in Los Angeles
- How to Spend 6 Days in Los Angeles
- How to Spend 7 Days in Los Angeles