Rosie's Dog BeachCurrently Closed
- Address: 5000 E Ocean Blvd, Long Beach, California 90803, Los Angeles, United States
- Timings: 06:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5625704897
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Walking Area
Rosie’s Dog Beach is a must visit for dog lovers. If you are on your trip and you are missing your dog, who is probably doing the same back home, then in his memory you should visit this amazing dog beach. It is like any other dog beach but just coupled with the awesomeness of Los Angeles. Dogs are constantly running around the whole place and making their owners run behind them too. It is a heart-warming sight and clearly a place you would come out feeling really wonderful from. Clearly at TripHobo dog love is on a high level at all times!
Rosie's Dog Beach Travel Tips
- Only one dog per adult is permitted. If you have two dogs, bring another adult friend with you.
- No dog shall be outside the permitted area without being on-leash (no more than 6 feet), held by an adult.
- All dogs must wear collar with current registration.
- Dogs are not allowed to walk on the bike path.
- No aggressive dogs are allowed.
- Dogs must have current vaccination and license.
- Spiked collars are not allowed.
- Dogs under 4 months old are not allowed.
- Owners are legally responsible for any injury caused by their dog.
- Children shall be accompanied by an adult and shall not run, shout, scream, wave their arms, or otherwise excite or antagonize dogs.
- No food of any kind is permitted in the dog exercise area during the designated hours.
- Check other warning details in the official website.
Entrance Ticket Details For Rosie's Dog Beach
- Beachfront parking: Free (before 8:00 am or after 6:00 pm)
- Beach parking pass: $155 for adults, $75 for seniors of 62 and above.
How to Reach Rosie's Dog Beach
- By car from the city.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Los Angeles before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Los Angeles and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.75% of people who visit Los Angeles include Rosie's Dog Beach in their plan
50% of people start their Rosie's Dog Beach visit around 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Rosie's Dog Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Rosie's Dog Beach