Skirball Cultural Center, Los AngelesCurrently Closed
- Address: 2701 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90049, 90049, United States
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-3104404500
- Fax: +1-3104404545
- Ticket Price: 12 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Educational Site, Family And Kids, Social, Arts, Museums
About Skirball Cultural Center, Los Angeles
Skirball Cultural Centre is empowering in so many ways. It is basically an educational institution situated in Los Angeles. Its main motive is to look after sustaining the Jewish ideologies, as well as, American Democratic learnings. It has been available for public access ever since the year 1996. It is a great place to start learning what Jewish customs were like and all the American Democratic ideals. The way they communicate this is very interesting, as they have various exhibits, films, music, lectures, readings that tell you more and more about this place and all that it represents. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Los Angeles itinerary 5 days.
Skirball Cultural Center Information
- Free on-site parking is available. Street parking is strictly prohibited.
- To know about the public holidays, check the official website.
- Advance tickets for Noah’s Ark on weekends and during school breaks, including members is recommended.
- Tickets on free Thursday are first-come, first served.
- Photography for non-commercial purpose is allowed. However, photography in changing exhibition is strictly prohibited.
Skirball Cultural Center Ticket Prices
- General - $12
- Seniors (65 and above), full-time students with ID, children over 12 - $9
- Children (2 – 12years) - $7
- Skirball Members and children under 2 – free admission
- Thursdays – free admission
- For school groups and group visits: check the official website.
Skirball Cultural Center Opening and Closing Hours
- Last entry to Noah’s Ark – 4pm
- Last entry to other Museum galleries – 4:30pm
- Closed on holidays.
How To reach Skirball Cultural Center by Public Transport
- Nearby bus station: Sepulveda/Skirball Center; San Diego Fwy/ Skirball Center
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Los Angeles before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Los Angeles and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Skirball Cultural Center
0.37% of people who visit Los Angeles include Skirball Cultural Center in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
90.58% of people start their Skirball Cultural Center visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Skirball Cultural Center
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Skirball Cultural Center
Skirball Cultural Center, Los Angeles Reviews
Was here for a luncheon so that is all I can talk about. I have never been to any of the educational features of the center. The room And courtyard were lovely. The food good and plentiful. The staff was good and unobtrusive. Parking and then finding your way to the space is a bit complicated and the parking is not near anything. Traffic on the 405 can be killer so use Sepulveda. It is a very warm space, very inviting.
After we got our stickers and were given time to visit Noah’s ark, we got the privilege and honor to speak to Mr. Ellison. He is the security/front person you need to walk past him to get to see the museum. He was very informative &. Very caring for my family. He really made us feel special and I wish there were more people like him.
Pretty neat area and museum. Parking is plenty inside the garage and there's also overflow across the street. Crossing guard will help you cross the crazy Sepulveda block via a stop light. People can book events like weddings outside the museum. Pretty venue with a lot of greenery. The museum itself is quite smaller compared to other museums but they do have special exhibits once in a while. They also have a permanent Jewish exhibit since this was founded by prominent Jews and that's quite interesting.
I consider the Skirball Center to be a hidden treasure. The Getty Museum, just down the way, gets all the attention, but the Skirball Center is really worth a visit. We love the Noah's Ark exhibit. There are also interesting exhibits about Judaism and related topics. And the food is better than at the Getty; The Zeidler's Cafe is excellent, worth every penny.
Amazing cultural museum with terrific curated movies, theater shows, dance pieces, lectures, and festivals. Their cafe also has yummy food and affordable options. They offer free parking, special programming in the summer. This is a place to gather, learn, and have fun - for all ages. Their award winning Noah's Ark exhibition is not to be missed.
All QuestionsSkirball cultural center
Find places near Skirball Cultural Center, Los Angeles
ATM 2323 Roscomare Rd1.494 km away
ATM 2701 N Sepulveda Blvd0.309 km away
Eugene B. Steiner, PharmD 3666 Sapphire Dr1.832 km away
Josephine Pastry 2380 Roscomare Rd1.459 km away
Sugar Cube 2337 Roscomare Rd1.472 km away
Communitea & Coffee Cafe 15500 Stephen S Wise Dr1.048 km away
Crazy Asian Cafe 2337 Roscomare Rd1.481 km away
Beach House Creamery 2337 Roscomare Rd1.481 km away
Tasties 2318 Donella Cir1.579 km away
Hotdoggers 1605 N Sepulveda Blvd2.858 km away
Bel a Cafe 2337 Roscomare Rd1.478 km away
Gourmet Coffee Time 3757 Green Vista Dr2.644 km away
Ombra Restaurant 3618 Scadlock Ln1.835 km away
Ziedler's Cafe 2701 N Sepulveda Blvd0.315 km away
Clay Pit Indian Kitchen 2337 Roscomare Rd1.46 km away
Arturo's BBQ 15500 Mulholland Dr1.212 km away
Fatburger 2251 Roscomare Rd1.644 km away
R & R Partnership 3480 Mandeville Canyon Rd2.398 km away
T's Chili Wagon 3575 Alana Dr1.495 km away
Sophie's Gourmet Bakery & Cafe 2337 Roscomare Rd1.497 km away
Big Slice Pizzat 3729 Westfall Dr2.297 km away
- Attractions near Skirball Cultural Center
- Mulholland Drive
- Westridge-canyonback Wilderness Park
- Lake Balboa Park
- The Japanese Garden
- St Johns Eudes Church
- Gameworks Entertainment, Llc Corporate Office
- Shadow Ranch Park
- Beverly Hills
- Kogi Food Truck
- Diddy Riese Cookies
- Cold Stone Creamery
- University Of California
- Recently Added Point of Interest in Los Angeles
- Comfirming The Word Ministry
- Washington Boulevard Bridge
- Unitarian Universalist Community Schools Campaign
- Tiffany's On Vine
- Ephesus Seventh Day Adventist Church
- Laboratory Of Neuro Imaging
- Holy Transfiguration Russian Orthodox Church
- Calvary United Methodist Church
- St Thomas The Apostle Episcopal Church
- I5 Gallery At The Brewery
- United Methodist Ministries