The Grammy Museum12338 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 800 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90015, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2137656800
- Ticket Price: 13 USD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Museums
The Grammy Museum is more or less an ode to the creative process of music making, the art, technology and recording that goes into the production of a memorable music.
The Grammy Museum is actually spread over four floors and the collection comprises of artefacts and various sources giving an insight into the tedious and interesting process that goes behind producing music. This museum is located in one of the most coveted areas known for its love of music. There are various concerts that take place here and are a definite must visit for a music lover.
Celebrating the love for music and creativity, The Grammy Museum is a compelling place to visit to get to the pulse of music and is constantly buzzing with music lovers. The Grammy Museum tickets are readily available at the counter and online but instead of buying tickets for Grammy Museum, try booking in one of our exciting tours that will help you save more on the Grammy Museum ticket prices while letting you get the best out of the attraction with our professional guides.
Book tickets for the Grammy Museum now and strike the chord right! Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Los Angeles itinerary 4 days.
Entrance Ticket Details For The Grammy Museum
- Adults: $12.95
- College Students: $11.95 (18 years and older, Valid ID Required)
- Seniors: $11.95 (65 Years and Older)
- Youth: $10.95 (6-17 Years)
- Military: $10.95 (Valid ID Required)
- Groups: $10.00 (10 or more persons)
- School Groups: $8.00
- Children: FREE (5 years and under)
- Members: FREE
The Grammy Museum Hours
- Please check the official website for daily updates.
How to Reach The Grammy Museum
- Metro Blue or Expo Line to the Pico Station. Amtrak, Metro and Dash Bus.
- Rosa Mexicano
- Rock 'n Fish
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Los Angeles before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Los Angeles and book an accommodation of your choice.
45.19% of people who visit Los Angeles include The Grammy Museum in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
54.31% of people start their The Grammy Museum visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see The Grammy Museum
93.74% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Grammy Museum