The Magic Castle, Los Angeles
About The Magic Castle, Los Angeles
The Magic Castle, Los Angeles - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 7001 Franklin Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90028, United States
Ticket Price: 20 USD
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 05:00 pm - 11:59 pm Details
Added 3.3K times in trip plans
Castle, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Magic Castle is made for literally anybody who likes the art of magic. It is a very famous nightclub that is frequented by magicians and magic lovers. Los Angeles also has a very well- known academy of Magical Arts. This place also acts as the clubhouse for that academy. You can go have a great time here and it is also an interesting place to meet new people who are sure to increase your knowledge of magic. The dining here is quite famous too and it would not be wrong to say, that your experience here is going to be magical, literally!
The Magic Castle Information
- The Magic Castle is only for members of the Academy of Magical Arts.
- Valid photo ID is required for the admission.
- Visitors must be a member or have a guest card from a member to gain admittance.
- Strict dress code is followed. For details, visit the official website.
- No one under 21 is allowed inside the clubhouse except Saturday and Sunday brunch.
The Magic Castle Ticket Prices
- The given ticket price is inclusive of dinner, and for guests going without Castle members.
- For more details, kindly contact official authorities.
The Magic Castle Opening and Closing Hours
- Castle is open for 7 days: 5pm -2am
- Weekend brunch: 10am – 3pm
- Closed on major holidays
- 2am closing as business permits
- Phone reservation: 8am -10pm (Monday to Saturday) & 8am -6:30pm (Sunday)
- Dinner seating: 6pm, 8pm & 9:45pm
- Club: closes at 3:30pm
How To reach The Magic Castle by Public Transport
- Nearby bus station: Highland / Franklin
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Los Angeles before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Los Angeles and book an accommodation of your choice.
The Magic Castle, Los Angeles Reviews - Write a Review
I was lucky enough to be invited over Halloween weekend for my first adventure into The Magic Castle and it was absolutely phenomenal. A worker there took the time to give me a newspaper with all the shows and explained how to get to them. Shows fill up quickly so get in line!! Also, TIP THE MAGICIANS!! You never know what opportunity can come your way from showing appreciation (:
My boyfriend's brother-in-law was working at the magic castle and invited us to see his show. We had a wonderful time! Drinks and food are pricey, but the acts are great! We particularly enjoyed the smaller, more intimate shows downstairs. Everyone is very friendly and makes you feel very comfortable.
This place is so cool. Its by invite only, you have to know someone to get in, but if you do, your in for a treat. Food was phenomenal and service was great. I highly recommend you make friends with someone that goes here. It's an experience you don't want to miss.
Really interesting place. You need to be invited. It is not cheap to get in or eat, but it is worth the money. The shows are amazing and kept fairly small so they are intimate. They food is pretty good, but there aren't a lot of vegetarian options.
This place is pretty incredible and lived up to the hype. Lots of great shows to watch by some of the best magicians out there. Unfortunately, you can only get in by invitation only (by a current member), but you can typically get an invite if you email a performing magician. Men and women need to follow a strict dress code (for men it's basically a suit). If you can get in, it'll be an experience you won't soon forget.
- Nearby Attractions
- Center Theatre Group
- Los Angeles Zoo And Botanical Gardens
- Griffith Park Blvd
- Hollyhock Place
- 5933 W Century Blvd
- 4931 W Maplewood Ave
- Brentwood Village
- 1629 S La Brea Ave
- New Song Community
- 770 S Grand Ave
- Los Angeles Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Los Angeles
- What to See in 48 Hours in Los Angeles
- What to See in 72 Hours in Los Angeles
- How to Spend 5 Days in Los Angeles
- How to Spend 6 Days in Los Angeles
- How to Spend 7 Days in Los Angeles