Are you looking for what to do in Los Angeles?
PLACES TO SEE
- Venice Boardwalk: Venice boardwalk is one of the liveliest spots at Venice, Los Angeles. You will see street vendors and performers through this spot. You will be able to see a true mix of what makes up Los Angeles by spending a day here.
- Grauman’s Chinese Theatre: Feel the feet and hand prints of hundreds of stars that have come and gone. Preserved forever in front of the theatre, this spot attracts millions of tourists every year. The tourists are from around the world. It is a good place where you can also take your family and enjoy the day there.
- Santa Monica Beach: Golden sand and shining seas, perfect for lazing the day away, if you want to release that stress in you then come to Santa Monica Beach. Again this beach attracts millions of tourists each and every year.
- Hollywood Walk of Fame: Take a walk down the star studded path to see the official star plaques awarded to celebrities over the years. This is a place to visit if you happen to go to Los Angeles, you have a great time here.
- Hollywood Sign: Take a hike up to the famous Hollywood letters etched along the side of the mountain. You can take in breathtaking views of the city from this point.
- Hollywood Bowl: Catch your favorite team playing or watch a live performance by one of your favourite artists. This venue has a lot to offer to you in terms of entertainment.
- Universal Studios Hollywood: Take a desepecable me ride or sit in the bat-mobile. You can do and see everything related to your favorite films here.
- Griffith Park : Griffith park stretches over 4000 acres of land and is one of the largest municipal parks in the country. You should visit this place for a nice picnic or a quiet stroll to gather your thoughts.
- Griffith Observatory : This observatory offers you telescopes and other things that are required to magnify the celestial bodies. If astronomy is your thing, then do not miss out on this spot.
- Disneyland : This one pretty much describes itself. You have Mickey, Donald, the entire disney world. Filled with fun rides, candies and amazing activities, this is the time you bring out the kid in you!
- La Brea Tar Pits: The La Brea Tar Pits is a group of tar pits around which Hancock Park was formed in urban area of Los Angeles. Natural asphalt has seeped up from the ground in this area for tens of thousands of years. The tar is often covered with dust, leaves, or water.
- Santa Monica Pier: The Santa Monica Pier is a 100 year old landmark. The large double-jointed pier located at the foot of Colorado Avenue in Santa Monica,California and is prominent.
- Staples Center: Staples Center is a large multi-purpose sports arena situated in Los Angeles. It is located adjacent to live L.A, next to the Los Angeles Convention Center complex along Figueroa Street.
- Walt Disney Concert Hall: Country music, Contemporary music or World music, whatever your choice maybe- you are in for a treat. Definitely remember to visit this place.
- Los Angeles Zoo : If you have kids with you then Los Angeles Zoo is the perfect option for a day-spend.
- Dolby Theatre : The name is enough for any movie lover and theater lover. You should definitely make it a point to catch a show here.
- Museum of Contemporary Art : This museum has on display some of the best works from some really renowned artists and is definitely worth visiting.
- Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County: You want to practically come and see the evolution of humankid, there is no better place then the NAtural History Museum of Los Angeles County.
- L.A. Live: This place is your one stop solution for everything that you need related to entertainment in Los Angeles.
- Dodger Stadium: This is the home field of LA dodgers. It is one of the best baseball fields in the country.
THINGS TO DO
- Shopping: Grand Central Market, Central Plaza Chinatown and Malibu Country Mart are perfect brewing spots to finding the best deals on the best items.
- Eateries: Simply walk the streets to find cafés and restaurants that offer up the best in American fries and burgers or even pizzas. Try Camponile or Europane for a more comprehensive menu.
- Nightlife: The Mandrake, Polo Lounge and Echo are a few of the popular hot spots in the city for celebrities, star watchers and tourists alike. There are also casinos everywhere and if you are a gambler, then Los Angeles is one place you should visit.
Below we have a list of things to do in Los Angeles and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Los Angeles getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Los Angeles with confidence.