Union Station808 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 800 N Alameda St, Los Angeles, CA 90012, United States, 90012 Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-2136836729
- Ticket Price: 2 USD
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Station, Transportation, Transport Hubs, Rail Stations
Union Station is one of the largest and most functional stations in Western United States. Apart from being the largest in California, Union Station is often frequented by travelers looking at commuting between the main points of the city and exploring it more. The best part is that it is one of the very few stations to be considered in the list of National Register of Historic Places. It is also often referred to as the last of the Great Railways stations built in United States. Apart from functioning as one of the lifelines of California, this station also boasts of a lot of history and is quite an interesting site to visit. Although, there are all the chances that while commuting in Los Angeles you will be coming across this station quite often.
Visit nearby attractions in Los Angeles along with Union Station which are covered in Los Angeles itinerary 5 days.
Entrance Ticket Details For Union Station
- Check the official website for the detailed ticket fares.
Union Station Hours
- Tenants and retail hours may vary.
How to Reach Union Station
- Union station is accessible by bus and train.
- Nearest bus station: Dodger Stadium Express - Union Station West Portal
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Los Angeles before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Los Angeles and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Union Station Address: 800 N Alameda St, Los Angeles, CA 90012, United States, 90012
- Union Station Contact Number: +1-2136836729
- Union Station Timing: 24-hrs
- Union Station Price: 2 USD
- Time required to visit Union Station: 00:45 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.87% of people who visit Los Angeles include Union Station in their plan
29.41% of people start their Union Station visit around 9 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Union Station
94.12% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Union Station
People normally club together Rodeo Drive and Grand Central Market while planning their visit to Union Station.
Union Station Reviews & Ratings
looking for an amtrak train that travels from Los Angeles, Union Station to Waterbury, Connecticut Travel CenterAnswer Report Abuse
I am looking for a hotel close to Union Station in Los Angeles. We arrive at 9:00 PM so ease of getting to hotel is important.Answer Report Abuse
There are many hotels around that area, especially in the Little Tokyo region. Some of these include Best Western Plus Dragon Gate Inn, Metro Plaza Hotel, DoubleTree, Millenium Biltmore Hotel, Kawada Hotel, and various others.Report Abuse
Where do you pick up your luggage at Union Station, L.A.?Answer Report Abuse
There is a luggage storage facility at Amtrak parcel check.Report Abuse
I need 2 round trip tickets to Irvine-Orange on Sunday 12/13/2018 starts in the late morningAnswer Report Abuse
I suggest you either check the official websites for booking the tickets or visit the reservation counter directly.Report Abuse