Cathedral Of The Assumption17 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 433 S 5th St, Louisville, KY 40202, United States, 40202
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5025822971
- Fax: +1-2189473802
- Time Required: 00:20 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Cathedral , Community And Government, Religious, Churches
Consecrated in 1830, the Cathedral of the Assumption is loved for its Neo-Gothic architecture designed by popular 19th century architects- William Keeley and Isaiah Rogers. Since then the Church has served as a Refugee center and still plays an important role in its contribution to the society.
For tourists, the church is a fine example of classic architecture merged with its Gothic appeal and a walk through the church and its regal alter will leave you speechless for sure. If you have time, do attend a mass here.
Cathedral Of The Assumption Hours
Regular Mass Schedule
- Saturday: 5:30 pm
- Sunday: 9:30 am, 12 noon, 5:30 pm
- Monday – Friday: 12 noon
How to Reach Cathedral Of The Assumption
- By Bus: At Muhammad Ali @ 4th
- By Car
- By renting a bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Louisville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Louisville and book an accommodation of your choice.