Churchill Downs698 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 700 Central Ave, Louisville, KY 40208, United States
- Timings: 11:30 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5026364400
- Ticket Price: 3 USD
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Race Track, Family And Kids
The Churchill Downs is the official race track used for the famous Kentucky Derby and is loved for its sheer energy, grandeur and impeccable Fashion (on special derby days) seen during the derby matches.
When in Louisville, catching a live derby match here is a must as you appreciate the dedication, love for the sport and spectacular trained horses. If you don’t have time for a match, a tour of the historic race track is also well worth the time.
Entrance Ticket Details For Churchill Downs
- General Admission (does not guarantee a seat)
- Adults: USD 3
- Seniors (60 & older): USD 1
- Children (12 & younger): Free
You can catch a derby match here, for which the ticket prices will vary. However, if you only want a tour of the race track, it is included in the ticket price of the Kentucky Derby museum:
- Adults (15-59 years): USD 15
- Senior Citizens (60+ years): USD 14
- Children (5-14 years): USD 7
- Children (Under 5 years): FREE
How to Reach Churchill Downs
- Bus: At 5th @ Central
- By Car
- By Renting a Bike.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Louisville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Louisville and book an accommodation of your choice.
50.73% of people who visit Louisville include Churchill Downs in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
47.3% of people start their Churchill Downs visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Churchill Downs
93.94% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Churchill Downs