How to Reach Louisville
How to reach Louisville
HOW TO GET TO LOUISVILLE
- By Air: The Louisville International Airport in Kentucky is located around 10 kilometers away from the city and offers direct flights to and from major cities all across America including Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta, New York, Detroit, Philadelphia, Las Vegas and Orlando among others. Misleading in its name, the Airport does not offer direct flight to and from outside the United States.
- By Bus: Regular buses are available from Chicago, Indianapolis, Nashville, Chattanooga and Atlanta. Do make sure someone is there to pick you up at the bus Depot during late hours.
- By Car: You can get on the interstate highway if you are traveling from Chicago (take the I 65), Cincinati and Cleveland (take the I- 71) and from Virginia, Richmond, Lexington (take the I64). Following the directions on the interstate highways is the best way to reach Louisville in Kentucky.
HOW TO GET ARROUND LOUISVILLE
- By Bus: If you want to travel around the city (and not its outskirts), do prefer the Bus rides which connect the city’s street from 6.00 am to 10.00 pm. Weekends bus services can extend to late hours but either ways check the schedules of busses displayed at all the major bus stops in the city.
- By Trolleybus: A few places around the city offer old-world Trolleybus rides which are a great experience in themselves.
- By Car: You can rent a car in the city and explore its classic streets leading outwards to other towns. Even though a little bit confusing for tourists, you can ask locals for directions.
- By Renting A Bike: Louisville has an active Biking scene and you will often find many streets which have a Biker’s and a Pedestrian lane. If you don’t mind bicycling, this is a good way to explore the city. The busses are equipped with bike racks, if you want to take a bus ride halfway.
Modes of Transportation in Louisville
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Louisville. The most preferred mode of transport in Louisville is Car.
Average distance: 29.41 km Average time: 27.13 min
Car 100%Driving 27.13 min Overall average time for 29.41 kms 27.13 min
- Other Cities
- How To Reach Chapel Hill
- How To Reach Ojai
- How To Reach San Antonio
- How To Reach Devils Tower
- How To Reach South Padre Island
- How To Reach Kapalua
- How To Reach Yosemite National Park
- How To Reach Kihei
- How To Reach Anaheim
- How To Reach Albuquerque
- Nearby Cities
- How To Reach Miami
- How To Reach Los Angeles
- How To Reach New York City
- How To Reach Chicago
- How To Reach Las Vegas
- How To Reach San Francisco
- How To Reach Seattle
- How To Reach San Jose
- How To Reach Saint Louis
- How To Reach Washington D. C.