Louisville Mega CavernCurrently Closed
- Address: 1841 Taylor Ave, Louisville, KY 40213, United States
- Timings: 08:30 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5028556342
- Ticket Price: 80 USD
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Cavern, Family And Kids, Adventure
Louisville Mega Cavern - Review
Louisville Mega Cavern offers for adventure lover’s, a variety of sports options carried out in the city’s unique underground cave! Whether you decide to zip-line or try out the Bike Park loved by the locals, the louisville caverns is the perfect spot to start on the adventure that Louisville is! The Mega caverns place caters to people of all ages from ages 3 to 60 (and more).
Mega cavern louisville highlights include:
- Mega Zip-lining - Underground Zip line louisville with six zip lines and two challenge bridges. For this activity it must at least 7 years old.
- Mega Quest - 76 challenging elements in this.
- Bike Park
- Mega tram
- Electric bike tour
The louisville mega cavern lights Under Louisville activity is perfect if you have less time to spend here. Its use all LED lights and first Christmas light show in the USA.
Louisville Mega Cavern Information
- Wear comfortable clothes and sturdy shoes with good grip.
- Carry drinking water with you.
- Louisville caverns admission is through first come first serves basis but prior reservations are preferred.
- Louisville zip line activity for Groups of 12 or more call (502) 855-3581
- Lights under louisville phone number 877-614-6342
- You can also avail Louisville Mega Cavern Coupons on online
Louisville Mega Cavern Ticket Prices
There is no Louisville mega cavern cost but you have to be included in an activity to enter.
Louisville Mega cavern zip line cost:
- Monday- Friday: Adult/ Child: USD 69
- Saturday- Sunday: Adult/ Child: USD 59
- College Student: carry ID, Adult- USD 49
- Adult (Monday - Friday): USD 35
- Adult (Saturday - Sunday): USD 39
- Child (Monday - Friday): USD 29 for ages 5-11
- Child(Saturday - Sunday): USD 35
- Groups of 12 or more all week: USD 29
Louisville Mega cavern tram price: Tax is additional
- Adults: USD 13.50 (ages 12-59)
- Children: USD 8 (ages 3-11)
- Seniors: USD 12 (age 60 and above)
Lights under Louisville Cost:
- Car/Truck/SUV/Minivan: USD 25.00
- Van: USD 35.00
- Limo: USD 50.00
- Church Bus (excluding school bus size): USD 60.00
- School Bus: USD 100.00
- Motor Coach: See website for rates
- Get a USD 5.00 off coupon at participating Wendy's restaurant.
- Lights under louisville VIP tickets: USD 41
Mega underground Bike Park Price for Adult/ Child : Tax is additional
- 4 hour pass: USD 24
- 8 hour pass: USD 40
- 4 hours for 2 day: USD 40
- 8 hours pass for 2 days: USD 64
- Group rate for four hour pass: USD 20
Louisville Mega Cavern Hours
Louisville mega cavern hours:
- 10 am – 9 pm
Mega cavern zip line time:
- Monday- Friday: 8.30 am – 9.30 am
Lights under Louisville time:
- Monday- Friday: 6 pm to 10 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 5 pm to 10 pm
Underground Bike Park timing:
- Monday- Friday: 12 NOON - 8 pm
- Saturday: 9 am - 10 pm
- Sunday: 12 NOON - 8 pm
How To reach Louisville Mega Cavern by Public Transport
- Bus: At Poplar Level @ Taylor
- By Car
- By Renting a Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Louisville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Louisville and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Louisville Mega Cavern
94.87% of people who visit Louisville include Louisville Mega Cavern in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
71.22% of people start their Louisville Mega Cavern visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Louisville Mega Cavern
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Louisville Mega Cavern
Louisville Mega Cavern Trips
Louisville Mega Cavern, Louisville Reviews
Very dark, Very fast and kind of scary, in a super fun way! A little pricey, but definitely an exciting experience! Friendly staff makes the experiences extra enjoyable. We rode E-Bikes one day, Zip-Lining the next day. Trying to do both in just one day would've been just too much (for our group). Definitely have to be in decent shape!
Kyro and Stephen were great! I felt safe the entire time, which was my biggest concern. They helped my two brothers and I enjoy a great experience. We'll definitely be bringing our grandchildren back. Plus, their sense of humor and the back and forth banter between them was right on point. Good job guys!
Love the Mega Cavern! We lived Within 50 or 60 miles of Louisville for almost 30 years and did not know that it was there until we went a few weeks ago. I would love to go at Christmas time when they have their light display. I understand it cost $5 to drive all around the cavern when the display is up. They have dirt tracks for motorcycles. Companies store things down there because of the temperature being steady. They also have a zip line that runs through the cavern. When you go on a tour, it's a guided tour conducted on a open trolley. it is chilly so take a jacket or a sweatshirt. The cavern floor is wet during the spring and summer season so a Jeep pulls the trolley. My only complaint was that at the end of the tour you did not go back through the gift shop.
This is a must see in Louisville. For all ages and lots of fun. We didn't go zip lining but already regret it. Me and my daughter took a great e-bike tour with Kayro our guide. Was a 2 hour experience down 100 feet below earth in a limestone mine with lots of history. A one and only experience. Very safe by the way. I recommend.
What an awesome experience!!! I highly recommend this place. The zip lining experience was worth the price. Our tour guides Derek and Stephen were so patient and amazing. We will definitely be going back and requesting those two tour guides!! Update: Took my husband back 8/11/2018 for his birthday. He loved it!!
All QuestionsLouisville mega cavern
Hi coming to town would like to try the bike park ,just wondering how much bBke and Helmet rental is ThanksAnswer Report Abuse
The rental cost is 20.99 USD per bike and 5.99 USD per helmet.Report Abuse