Louisville Mega Cavern offers for adventure lover’s, a variety of sports options carried out in the city’s unique underground cave! Whether you decide to zip-line or try out the Bike Park loved by the locals, the louisville caverns is the perfect spot to start on the adventure that Louisville is! The Mega caverns place caters to people of all ages from ages 3 to 60 (and more).
Mega cavern louisville highlights include:
- Mega Zip-lining - Underground Zip line louisville with six zip lines and two challenge bridges. For this activity it must at least 7 years old.
- Mega Quest - 76 challenging elements in this.
- Bike Park
- Mega tram
- Electric bike tour
The louisville mega cavern lights Under Louisville activity is perfect if you have less time to spend here. Its use all LED lights and first Christmas light show in the USA.
Louisville Mega Cavern Travel Tips
- Wear comfortable clothes and sturdy shoes with good grip.
- Carry drinking water with you.
- Louisville caverns admission is through first come first serves basis but prior reservations are preferred.
- Louisville zip line activity for Groups of 12 or more call (502) 855-3581
- Lights under louisville phone number 877-614-6342
- You can also avail Louisville Mega Cavern Coupons on online
Entrance Ticket Details For Louisville Mega Cavern
There is no Louisville mega cavern cost but you have to be included in an activity to enter.
Louisville Mega cavern zip line cost:
- Monday- Friday: Adult/ Child: USD 69
- Saturday- Sunday: Adult/ Child: USD 59
- College Student: carry ID, Adult- USD 49
- Adult (Monday - Friday): USD 35
- Adult (Saturday - Sunday): USD 39
- Child (Monday - Friday): USD 29 for ages 5-11
- Child(Saturday - Sunday): USD 35
- Groups of 12 or more all week: USD 29
Louisville Mega cavern tram price: Tax is additional
- Adults: USD 13.50 (ages 12-59)
- Children: USD 8 (ages 3-11)
- Seniors: USD 12 (age 60 and above)
Lights under Louisville Cost:
- Car/Truck/SUV/Minivan: USD 25.00
- Van: USD 35.00
- Limo: USD 50.00
- Church Bus (excluding school bus size): USD 60.00
- School Bus: USD 100.00
- Motor Coach: See website for rates
- Get a USD 5.00 off coupon at participating Wendy's restaurant.
- Lights under louisville VIP tickets: USD 41
Mega underground Bike Park Price for Adult/ Child : Tax is additional
- 4 hour pass: USD 24
- 8 hour pass: USD 40
- 4 hours for 2 day: USD 40
- 8 hours pass for 2 days: USD 64
- Group rate for four hour pass: USD 20
Louisville Mega Cavern Hours
Louisville mega cavern hours:
- 10 am – 9 pm
Mega cavern zip line time:
- Monday- Friday: 8.30 am – 9.30 am
Lights under Louisville time:
- Monday- Friday: 6 pm to 10 pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 5 pm to 10 pm
Underground Bike Park timing:
- Monday- Friday: 12 NOON - 8 pm
- Saturday: 9 am - 10 pm
- Sunday: 12 NOON - 8 pm
How to Reach Louisville Mega Cavern
- Bus: At Poplar Level @ Taylor
- By Car
- By Renting a Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Louisville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Louisville and book an accommodation of your choice.
71.29% of people who visit Louisville include Louisville Mega Cavern in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
71.22% of people start their Louisville Mega Cavern visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Louisville Mega Cavern
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Louisville Mega Cavern
Louisville Mega Cavern Reviews & Ratings
Do you have to make a appointment to zipline?Answer Report Abuse
It is recommended that you book zipline at Louisville Mega Cavern as this adventure often sells out. You can book online by visiting the official website of the mega cavern.Report Abuse
Hi coming to town would like to try the bike park ,just wondering how much bBke and Helmet rental is ThanksAnswer Report Abuse
The rental cost is 20.99 USD per bike and 5.99 USD per helmet.Report Abuse