Louisville Mega Cavern, Louisville
About Louisville Mega Cavern, Louisville
Louisville Mega Cavern, Louisville - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 1841 Taylor Ave, Louisville, KY 40213, United States
Ticket Price: 80 USD
Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
Timings: 08:30 am - 10:00 pm Details
Added 4.4K times in trip plans
Cavern, Family And Kids, Adventure
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
For adventure lover’s, the Louisville Mega Cavern offers a variety of sports options carried out in the city’s unique underground cave! Whether you decide to zip-line or try out the Bike Park loved by the locals, the place is the perfect spot to start on the adventure that Louisville is! The place caters to people of all ages from ages 3 to 60 (and more).
- Mega Zip-lining
- Mega Quest
- Bike Park
The Lights Under Louisville activity is perfect if you have less time to spend here.
Louisville Mega Cavern Information
- Wear comfortable clothes and sturdy shoes with good grip. Carry drinking water with you.
- Admission is through first come first serves basis but prior reservations are preferred.
Louisville Mega Cavern Ticket Prices
There is no entry price but you have to be included in an activity to enter.
- Monday- Friday: For early bird: 8.30 am – 9.30 am Adult/ Child: USD 59
- Monday- Friday: Adult/ Child: USD 69
- Saturday- Sunday: Adult/ Child: USD 59
- College Student: carry ID, Adult- USD 49
For combo tickets and group discounts call the place up.
- Monday- Friday: Adult: USD 35 (USD 39 for Saturday, Sunday)
- Monday- Friday: Child: USD 29 for ages 5-11 (USD 35 for Saturday, Sunday)
- Groups of 12 or more all week: USD 29
Mega Tram: Tax is additional
- Adults: USD 13.50 (ages 12-59)
- Children: USD 8 (ages 3-11)
- Seniors: USD 12 (age 60 and above)
Lights under Louisville:
- Car/Truck/SUV/Minivan: USD 25.00
- Van: USD 35.00
- Limo: USD 50.00
- Church Bus (excluding school bus size): USD 60.00
- School Bus: USD 100.00
- Motor Coach: See website for rates
- Get a USD 5.00 off coupon at participating Wendy's restaurant.
Underground Bike Park for Adult/ Child : Tax is additional
- 4 hour pass: USD 24
- 8 hour pass: USD 40
- 4 hours for 2 day: USD 40
- 8 hours pass for 2 days: USD 64
- Group rate for four hour pass: USD 20
For more prices visit the official website
For group discounts on any activity call up the place.
How To reach Louisville Mega Cavern by Public Transport
- Bus: At Poplar Level @ Taylor
- By Car
- By Renting a Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Louisville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Louisville and book an accommodation of your choice.
Louisville Mega Cavern, Louisville Reviews - Write a Review
We loved Mega Caverns! Our group did the Quest. They loved it! They lasted about an hour and half as it is a workout. It also included 2 ziplines so they got a little bit of everything. The night prior we did the Lights Under Louisville - loved the experience! We will definitely return when we are in the area.
Have been there twice for zip-lining, and it was an incredible experience both times. Our guides (Steven, Mike, Savannah, and some other guy whose name escapes me at the moment) were knowledgeable, friendly, and made for a wonderful time. If you haven't been to this gem in Louisville, you are missing out! Call Sarah Harris to set up your event,
We did the zip lining!! Was great a great adventure. Guides Savannah and Zach N. were witty and fun and very knowledgeable! VERY glad we went. We hope to someday go back to try the biking and ropes course. The drive through christmas lights looked awesome also!!!
The mega cavern was amazing. It is unbelievably massive to all be underground. There are ziplines, bike trails, ropes courses, and tram rides. My husband and I did the tram ride. Our guide was so informative and entertaining. It was interesting to hear the history of the cavern and what it is used for today. They host birthday parties and offer storage for many companies.
Winchester, KY Boy Scout Troop 56 had an amazing time with Jay and Max. They not only made our excursion fun but also informative. Would highly recommend this to other Scout packs and Troops as a group outing or just go on your own. Thanks for the adventure!
- Nearby Attractions
- Waverly Park
- Fairdale Mini Park
- Vettiner Dog Run
- Mcneely Lake Park
- Caperton Swamp Park
- Eva Bandman Park And Cyclocross Venue
- Cochran Hill Dog Run
- Blackacre State Nature Preserve
- Blue Lick Park
- Garvin Brown Nature Preserve, Prospect, Ky
- Louisville Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Louisville
- What to See in 48 Hours in Louisville
- What to See in 72 Hours in Louisville
- How to Spend 5 Days in Louisville
- How to Spend 6 Days in Louisville
- How to Spend 7 Days in Louisville